Reviews for Grains of Gold Sand
slythrclw-shdwhntr-46 chapter 20 . 10/31/2017
I enjoyed this story a lot. I wouldn't go so far as to say that I loved it, but I really liked it a bunch. Your spelling is not so good, even with a beta, but the plot is great. All in all, I think this is a very good Time-Turner fic. Nice writing!
slythrclw-shdwhntr-46 chapter 6 . 10/30/2017
LMFAO. This was hilarious! Loved the pranks!
acetwolf94 chapter 20 . 4/19/2016
I LOVE IT! Will you add a sequel?
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 20 . 11/11/2015
Brilliant story, it was well written and easy to read only thing is if you are going to change the natural length of the pregnancy then you need to explain why, be it werewolves have short pregnancies then human or whatever just explain why a little bit. But anyway loved the story :)
mymi092 chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
I still really like your story so far
But there is some mistakes, silly mistakes, but it can make people stop to read...
Like organisme lol and in a pack there is the alfa and the betas, in general the omegas are lone wolfs like the one remus kill.
There is also the fact that he kill someone (because a werewolf is still a human being, I sound like hermione lol) and no one take it as seriously as it had to be, you can't just kill someone...
Anyway I'm keeping reading see you soon
mymi092 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I just start reading your story and I like the fact that is light minded, it's pretty cool
I just read the first chapter and I like it so far.
I know it's an old story and I don't know if someone has told you but there is some little mistakes ,
For example Ginny doesn't have to skip a year to be in the same time as hermione in 7th year because hermione has to do it after the war.
And the biggest I think is the time, because in 1971 the maraudeurs were 11 years old the real year is 1977.
But beside this its an ok story so far
Guest chapter 20 . 7/17/2015
Great chapter! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! XD XOXO
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 18 . 6/11/2015
Great chapter! ! !
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 17 . 6/11/2015
Great chapter! Sirius proposed!
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 16 . 6/10/2015
Great chapter! I just want to point something out. Omega means the lowest rank in a pack. The Beta would be what Hermione would be! (-
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 14 . 6/10/2015
Great chapter! Short, but sweet! XD (- (:

\ /
/ \
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
Great chapter, I feel so bad for John L.! Cancer sucks, my grandma had it when she was pregnant with my Mom, luckily they both lived. (-
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 12 . 6/10/2015