Reviews for Watchdog
kawaii yuki-chan chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Oh, I always knew Remy was so suggestive. LOL.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
LOL! Yeah, Remy and Logan forever!
grimAuxiliatrix chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
LOOL. Remy you sly, sly little thief. Hahaha, I like how Hank just walks back into the room and they're gone. :x Now WHERE could they have disappeared to...?

Lovely work. I feel like the last line Gambit says could be improved upon just a little, so I'm gonna throw in my two cents. I think it would be even better if he said "Would you rather Gambit was full of you, Wolvie?" (With italics on the "you", but I can't put that in a review...) Saying it like that connects it more to the previous statement - like, instead of being full of himself, he'd be full of Logan. I'm not sure if he would say "Remy" or "Gambit" when talking in third person - you use Gambit, and Remy rhymes with Wolvie so that would sound a bit off.

But but but :D I love this pairing so much.

-825062
No-Chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
oh. wow. amazing! haha. dang. i wish you hadn't stopped on the good part! very good though! (:
Penelope chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
OH! I'm amused with the ending as well! Would you please, please, puh-lease give us the naughty bits you cut out?
BJ2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Yay! I don't mind that you stopped before the good part because now my mind can fill in all the juicy blanks! :) Very sweet. I hope you consider continuing someday. Thank you for leaving Rogue out of it. I'm sick of seeing her name constantly connected to Remy. They're seperate people and need to *stay* that way!
Black Water chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Hahahahaha. More. We want more.
Brandy chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Too cute. I laughed aloud at the ending. I hope you add more.
Acadian Angel chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
The first sentence was perfect. You nailed his character.
Brazos chapter 1 . 1/22/2009