Reviews for The Taking and Fall of Castiel
Wolfnight2012 chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Oh, don't stop here! The story is awesome!
Are you planning on continuing it?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Where's the rest of the story, please?
VisionX23 chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
Please, please, please come back to this story. It's really good, and although I'm cringing at the thought of Castiel in that position, I want to see what else Alastair has in story for him.
InsideYourDreams24 chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
This story is SO GOOD!

PLEASE write more! This story has absolutely everything! It's far too good to be abandoned :( IYD24
xxdarkvampireangelxx chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
Awesome hope you continue to write more would love to read more :):):)
Fang360 chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
This story has a great plot line and I urge you to continue it. However, I do have a slight sugesstion. Try backing off the ellipses. It seems like your using them instead of just ending the sentence. This causes your otherwise well written story to get choppy. If you can reduce the use of your ellipses then you'll have a pretty wicked story on your hands. _
Jordan-Daniel chapter 7 . 10/2/2009
I just found this story but I got to tell you:

I want to read more!

Please update soon - it is very well written, it creates an eerie atmosphere and it leaves me longing for more.

I suffer with Cas - hopefully Dean will rescue him!

Greetings,

J-D
Irish Ghost chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
This is a very well written story. Please don't stop it!
hup123hup123slapslap chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
Oh Cas! Without his grace he's just another easily tortured Supernatural boy...

I love this story! However much I love Cas, him being hurt makes me happy...is that wrong?

Well, either way I hope you update soon!
G. R. Jensen chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
A captivating story; read it all in one sitting. Looking forward to seeing what happens next. One suggestion though: combining so many thoughts with ellipses makes an otherwise crisp story seem sloppy. They are really only for occasional use, and even then tend to work better in dialogue.
1983Sarah chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
Ouchy, bad torture stuff going on. Got Al's backstory, though. Interesting. From his reference in the show, I always pictured him as a Nazi for some reason...
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
*is very close to getting sick all over her desk*

Mt heart is breaking for Castiel!
krissy7490 chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
*whimper* Stop hurting my Angel-Man! : (

OK. Well, I mean, keep going with the story, but hurry up and get Dean there to save him! This is killing me reading about him being tortured!

Amazing story! Really amazing. And facinating background on Alistair. It makes perfect sense! Can't wait to read more! : )
mya chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
great story...your a really awesome writer...cant wait for an update
writeeofpassage chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Loved this chappy! You are an excellent writer. Can't wait to see what Dean does to get Cas outta this.