Reviews for Facilitate This!
Delightful.
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Can't believe I've never reviewed this. This is one of my very favorite Spock Chapel stories. Totally in character with believable interaction and a good story set up. Always love your strong intelligent (and closet romantic) Chapel.
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I've read this story many times, though I'm not sure that I've ever commented. I love it. Christine and Spock feel very in character. There is a natural progression in their relationship from beginning to end. The banter is fune. And I think the idea of a ship like the USS Carter is brilliant.
Milton Perry chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Such a delightful reading and quite very interesting as well to see how the next assigned task would end up. At the last battle, however, I expected the two of them to enact in something completely contrarian and peaceful - by building up one unique team for instance or spoiling the rules otherwise. Maybe I just hoped for something more to happen because I enjoyed so much reading. I nearly rolled on the floor laughing with that one: "Yeah well if a cluttered room equals a cluttered mind, what does an empty room mean?" This pleased me to no end!
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Very cute story!
Loptr chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I can't believe I missed this story. It was a nice light, entertaing fic. There aren't enough of them out there. I hope to see more of your Chapel / Spock fics soon D
willflourish chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
LOL. I was really doubtful about this story when I read the opening paragraphs, but I found I really enjoyed it. Specially since I have had to take two of these classes myself.

I though Spock and Christine were well done and in character. Look forward to reading more of your stories.
Innogen chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Spent all morning reading through your Chapel fic. Love your work. Now I'm remembering what it was like when I was really into the show.

Great fic. Great work. Great crossovers. Great Angst.

Oh. GREAT FUN!

Innogen
Chris Horvath chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
This is an outstanding story. I enjoyed it very much. I chuckled all the way through it and held my breath during some of the conversations (wondering just where this particular discussion could go). I loved it.

Is there a sequel in the works? I sure hope so.

Chris
Icefire Queen chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
That was great! Too cute...
MM chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Flawlessly logical and excellently done. Methinks you have some training in interpersonal psychodynamics - that portion of the story was every bit as fascinating as the personal stuff. I've always loved this pairing, but few fanfic writers have taken the time to make Christine Chapel a well-rounded character in her own right.

Looking forward to any future stories you may put out.

Live long and prosper.
stuff crumpled chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
HEheheheheheeeeeeee! This was the best! I love Christine, she is so-ME! J/K, she is a very well-rounded character in the story, unlike in the tv show. i think Spock mighta gotten out of character a few times, but he might have been sorta drunk, too. Hehehe! Demanding that his bondmate be his first officer cuz Fleet don't 'get' Vulcans...I love it!
Lynliss chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
Excellent! Wonderful! Loved it!