Reviews for Unsent Letters
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/19
Oh Nowaki... how oblivious you could be sometimes...

he smiles because your letters...!
if only you know...
Kuroo187 chapter 1 . 5/7
I was laughing so hard when I saw the scene with the letters in the anime and I hadn't thought that someone would write a fanfition about it. But you did an awesome job. It's really cute and Nowaki and Hiro are one of my favorite pairings.
PS:"There's nothing wrong with my aim; ask my students" - that's the best line ever!
Zay chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
That was beautiful! I almost cried!
zanydrii chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This is totally my headcanon now. So cute! :D
Cerberus Revised chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I realize that you posted this some time ago. I am new to the site and have been slowly working my way through almost all the Hiro-san/Nowaki fiction. Your piece has become a particular favorite. Lovely, well written, a delightful blend of tenderness and humor, as well as keeping the characters' integrity. Thank you for sharing.
x chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
So so cute and sweet. Please make a story where Nowaki catches Hiroki in the act. Please...
Nosleepin1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
A truly wonderful story. I loved it. I am writing this note not to encourage you to read it but to thank the author for writing it and posting. I really enjoyed it.
HowDoYouDoop chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Naaaw~~ Hiro san is so cute. I am in complete agreement with Nowaki. He is so cute. I want to read all the letters Nowaki didn't send!~
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This is so good!

loved it, it was adorable!
Gabberz720 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
That was beautiful :) I teared up a little xD I could totally see this happening. Amazing story, I love it. I just wish it was longer :( And that Hiroki would tell Nowaki the truth about what makes him so happy! xD
polka dot chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
aw that is so sweet
Alison chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This was incredibly cute! I loved it I couldn't stop smiling. I can't wait to read more from you! The characters were perfect.

Thank you so much for writing and uploading!
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
seems like something Hiro-san will do~

Always wondered what happened to those mail~

and here's my answer~

Yamashi chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Aw...So cute...and as someone else has commented...job well done with the letter and so like Hiroki and Nowaki...Simply adorable...All the best with your next work. Look forward to it.
Tawnykit chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
*squee* That is so cute! I love it! A very believable plot, with everyone completely in character. Very well done!