Reviews for There aint no lady like Hinata Hyuuga
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Wat happened with Naruto
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
niice. you deserve a cookie! *gives cookie*
nekoken chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
funny, poor Naruto and really Shino who would have guessed.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Heh, heh..that was hilarious. Nicely done. XD
Rakero-chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
lovely!
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
D
90MLLu chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Oh how cute and funny!(v) The idea and plot is so great. Having Hinata drinking a lot is super well thought and the last part with her and Sasuke is so sweet and adorable. The last line is sure something,

"And so began the foundations of what would one day be a beautiful relationship.".

What a good way to end this lovely one-shot. Your narration is fantastic as well. I loved that it directed to us readers. It makes it more personal. I totally dig this FanFic. AWESOME Job
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Haha... Oh my god. This is awesome. Nice work! Keep it up.
Pleased Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
This was super cute! I could definately see this happening, everyone seemed in character too. There were some spelling issues, but not many. I could also see this as a multi-chapter. Not that you have to, but it seems quite possible. Thanks for the story, it was fun to read. Good luck with what ever else you may write. I look forward to it!

Pleased Reviewer
Pullingthetrigger-allwrong chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
And what a beautiful friendship it is! I can always appreciate and enjoy a nice, light romcom, and this one sure does the trick! Gl with your future endeavors!
nirii-chan chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Yay, Sasuhina! That was bea-you-ti-ful! Shine...with Sakura...that was surprising! It's a good story I like it!
just-a-noob chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
lol. This story was funny! Your style is so fun to read because it actually acknowledges the audience. And Sasuke sounds like such a nice guy letting Hinata go up on the table, and even staying with her to tell her abot it later. Gee... where can I find a guy like that? lol.
LM3795 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
hahahahahaha...that was AWESOME!
SasuHinafan chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
that was freakishly weird but funny
ash chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
lol...that was so hilarious! I could easily imagine hinata fainting over and over again at the thought of what she had done...