Reviews for The Wind and the Rain
StormRaven333 chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
-gasps- Will you ever update again? This fic is entertaining

And brilliant! I was always looking forward to Rain owning Darkrai's ass and ending it with that signature thunder punch! XD EPIC!
Calvarygirl15 chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
This is a really good story. you should contiue.
Captain Black Knight chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
Wow, what a cliffhanger. Zephyr might be screwed, seeing as it was an 'oh shit' moment.

As for Darkrai, I'm starting to think that he's a real dumbass. I mean, really, how hard is it for him to capture Rain? If he would stop being so stupid and just attack her instead of trying to scare her, he'd actually get her instead of being totally owned.

Regardless, I couldn't help but laugh at both situations - Darkrai's utter failure and Zephyr's impending doom from all those Pokemon trying to kill him.

This chapter turned out great! The descriptions (like the ones in previous chapters) were well written, and grammar was just fine. I did see a few spelling mistakes, mostly from Pokemon names - Onix, Kyogre, Geodude, etc.; probably just typos.

Update with more awesome chapters soon! Keep it up!
Captain Black Knight chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
Wow...such a sentimental chapter. I'm not sure if I should cry or giggle at how cute this part is. A short but sweet chapter, if I say so myself.
Captain Black Knight chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
This story is becoming funnier with every paragraph. You practically turned Zephyr into the Gallade version of Chuck Norris! I love it! -proceeds to read more-
Captain Black Knight chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
A short chapter, but still good nonetheless. The part with Zephyr in the black void kinda scared me, but I laughed at the part with Rain annoying the hell out of Darkrai. One of my favorite chapters yet!
Captain Black Knight chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
GASP! Action scene of good vs. evil! And to think that good almost won. Damn, that means I must read more! -adds to alerts-
Captain Black Knight chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Uh-oh, scary cliffhanger! o.O'

This chapter was awesome! It was really sweet and yet so sad at the same time. I almost cried reading it!

Great job on this chapter!
Chippy chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
one thing i have noticed with your style of writing is that you refer to Arceus as a female. i have heard that that might not be correct. according to what i know from the new tv movie and some other sources, Arceus is indeed a male, however, i can't say for sure that i am completely correct. other than that, your work is magnificent and i look forward to reading more in the future.
Mortimer S chapter 8 . 11/11/2009
Wow, excellent story! I've recently grown obsessed with Darkrai stories, and this one is outstanding and very interesting. Incidentally, it also features my favorite evolution line, of Ralts, but that shouldn't have anything to do with it... right?

The hints of previous LunarEclipse, as well as the events of the tenth movie make this much more intriguing. I'm very excited to find out why Darkrai is plotting the demise of all the other legendaries. For him to be transformed from a cursed but kind hearted soul into a monster who revels in terror and bloodshed... well, it must have taken some large event.

And of course, there's the main plot line with Zephyr and Rain, which is very touching and lovely. I also enjoyed your moments of comic relief, and it was hilarious seeing Darkrai losing (temporarily) to someone with a supposed type disadvantage, and quite a few times at that.

Again, loved the story, and I hope you are planning on taking it to the end.
Zephyros-Phoenix chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
can't wait to see what happens on the next night of the new moon
Quixiote chapter 8 . 5/22/2009
Upload! Upload! -chants around a fire-

Zero: Sorry if my crazy creator bugs you or anything! ~~"
The Soul of Light and Dark chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Well, if I told you that it'd ruin the surprise, eh? You'll find out along with everyone else. Only one person knows the whole truth, and I just can't keep secrets from her anyway.
Ri2 chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
Zephyr's awesome, though I don't think Rock Pokemon have blood. Do they?

His girlfriend's awesome, too.

But why does Darkrai want to destroy the world?
Azuvala Assantri chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
Wow, you've done a wonderful job. This chapter is well-rounded, interesting, and full of detail. There's no pause where things lull, and everything seems to fit.

Why must your writings be so amusing to read? It isn't fair. Even using every bit, piece, and ounce of my mental and physical restrictions, I am only barely succeeding in stopping myself from grinning widely and laughing out loud. You don't make it easy for a person to pretend to do homework. At all. Even attempting so hard to stop myself, it's only by a miracle that I'm only barely smirking.

Very nice in choice of the Snover's voice. Not what I was expecting, and it fits well. The somber addition you added for Zepher was calming, and the rest of your chapter moved magnificently. I find myself looking forward to another chapter that. Won't be coming. Until the other story is done.

...*deep sigh* Well, good job, anyway. I'm getting flashbacks of my old hate, not only of cliffhangers, but the ends of stories.