Reviews for The Fall of a Phoenix
x Euphoria chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Another awesome story :) I always enjoy how you portray Vincent but in this story I really liked his actions. He was very thoughtful and I really loved him that way.

Is this story over or unfinished? I felt you could have ended it but they just got together _ :D
Kajataya chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
*sniffle* All of the feels 3
Kajataya chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
OMGZ HE DIDN'T KISS HER! Even I'm getting frustrated! I love the way this story has grasped onto the complexity of human emotion and woven it together into something that feels very real. Well done.
Kajataya chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Poor Tifa, so much conflicting emotion and uncertainty. I felt truly sad at the end of this chapter.
Varna chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Use a phoenix down!
Ooabk chapter 9 . 1/5/2012
This is so good! Please tell me you will finish it!

~One Of A Beautiful Kind~
Flagitious Fate chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
0.0 PLEASE don't abandon this! This is... fabulous... spectacular... brilliant... magnificent... and any other big words like that.
ali6220 chapter 9 . 12/2/2009
I love this one too! Now, you can't quit on this one...it's too good. It has a lot of potential...I really like how you've done it so far...there's no angst or brooding yet, it's somewhat refreshing. I also like the plot of this one, it's different and enjoyable despite the setting in the story being full of chaos and killing and such things...anyway, I hope you don't give up. I really like it!
forevermare chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
I was waiting for the next chapter of "Cracks," and I decided to read this story again since it is one of my favorites, especially the scene where Vincent bursts through the door, Tifa runs to him, and they end up making love on the floor of the bar.

I hope you will still be updating this story too, as well as "Under My Skin," another one of my favorite stories. I really want to see what happens between Vincent and Tifa's clone. His heartbreak was just so hard to take that I wanted him to be happy again.
VarelliaNoel chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
Write faster please! I love this story. Update soon!

WV
Fostersb chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
Glad to see that you are back with this story, I was missing some good Vinti fluffiness:)
kimmik777 chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
yay another chapter up! Wow i really had to go back and re-cap though, but im glad you are continueing this . too many people drop out and ive enjoyed this one. I may have to read it all thorugh again :)

Cant wait for the next chapter :3
TifaValentine99 chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
hmm...interesting...
kimmik777 chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
Just to say im enjoying this story, and i hope to see more of it soon :)
The Levanter chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
Nicely written; Vincent's personality is much tamer than what I've seen in other fanfics, but given the circumstances in this particular plot-line, not overly unusual.

Looking forward to future updates.