Reviews for Parenthood: Pride of the Urban Jungle
Fruits Basket1 chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Hope you add more chapters
hi chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
I want to know what happens in the next chapter please write more
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
Good work. Just one thing: Lily's spirit is a Cheetah, not a Cheater. Catch ya on the flip side.
IdrilSilmarwenEamaneLuinwe chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
I know it's been a couple of years since you last updated but this is amazing and I really hope you update soon!
RangerRed-N-Gold chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
oh wow really love this story. cant wait to see whar happens next
PhoenixWytch chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
*giggles* Um... Oops? Though Reds and their partners, mo killing RJ. Casey will be very pissed and sad if you hurt his mate.

Quick question! Are Theo and Lily going to get together sooner in this as compared to the show?

Thanks for writing.
Shinigami Lupin chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
EVIL! T-T The story leaves off HERE of all places! I shall now BEG you to resume this (and the other Jungle Fury fic) though you seem to have abandoned it.

Finish it please! :3
mexicanhorse.racer chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
I love this story! I wish u would update!
nequam-tenshi chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
A wonderful plot. I'll BETA for you if you are still writing you're Power Rangers stories.

How come Shawn of the Wind Ninja Acdemy didn't appear?
Phoenix chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
This story is quite amazing, though a little confusing with all the other red rangers coming in. I had to look them all up again to put faces to the names. But this is still a berry good story. I wish you would continue writting it.
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
Oh man Keep Going
Charlie's Channel chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
I know that you haven't updated in 5 months but...I love this story! I just fell in love with Casey from PRJF and started reading the fanfictions and I must sat that I'm addicted. RJ's jelousy over Casey being with the other rangers is cute and I like how your going through the episodes of the series with changes in the characters and other one's from previous series as well :)

If your thinking about it at any time, then pleasaee consider coming back to this story? But if not, that's still cool!
darius prince of the sea chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
dear sparta,

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THE SEXY POWER RANGERS PLZ UPDATE YOUR PARENTHOOD SERIES ALL OF THEM AND COULD MAKE THE ROCY AND ADAM PARENTHOOD STORY M RATED MAKES MORE IDEAS FLOW and you couldgo all out and do things to the limit without trying to sugarcoat any mushy stuff and plus rocy's cute he needs romance in life not to mantion food but tat besides the point just update plz im dying here but if u have alot of things on ur plate that hae caused u to be unavaible to fanfiction i will hold on until u add more chapter cause they are all really good stories even though Pride of the Urban Jungle is my favorite i still like the other one well im going to bed it late plz update soon
witch20 chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
Great story. Update! Can't wait to see Carter and RJ now. This keeps on getting better and better.
Buffyxenaman chapter 8 . 8/27/2009