Reviews for Parenthood: Pride of the Urban Jungle
lovettmerthur chapter 8 . 7/25
Please please please update its really good that when I got to this last chapter I was devastated when it had a big cliff hanger not fair :-( so please update as soon as you can :-P
I'm

L
Elements1999 chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
I LOVE IT!11
Fruits Basket1 chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Hope you add more chapters
hi chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
I want to know what happens in the next chapter please write more
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
Good work. Just one thing: Lily's spirit is a Cheetah, not a Cheater. Catch ya on the flip side.
IdrilSilmarwenEamaneLuinwe chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
I know it's been a couple of years since you last updated but this is amazing and I really hope you update soon!
RangerRed-N-Gold chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
oh wow really love this story. cant wait to see whar happens next
PhoenixWytch chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
*giggles* Um... Oops? Though Reds and their partners, mo killing RJ. Casey will be very pissed and sad if you hurt his mate.

Quick question! Are Theo and Lily going to get together sooner in this as compared to the show?

Thanks for writing.
Shinigami Lupin chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
EVIL! T-T The story leaves off HERE of all places! I shall now BEG you to resume this (and the other Jungle Fury fic) though you seem to have abandoned it.

Finish it please! :3
NationalAnthem chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
I love this story! I wish u would update!
nequam-tenshi chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
A wonderful plot. I'll BETA for you if you are still writing you're Power Rangers stories.

How come Shawn of the Wind Ninja Acdemy didn't appear?
Phoenix chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
This story is quite amazing, though a little confusing with all the other red rangers coming in. I had to look them all up again to put faces to the names. But this is still a berry good story. I wish you would continue writting it.
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
Oh man Keep Going
Charlie's Channel chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
I know that you haven't updated in 5 months but...I love this story! I just fell in love with Casey from PRJF and started reading the fanfictions and I must sat that I'm addicted. RJ's jelousy over Casey being with the other rangers is cute and I like how your going through the episodes of the series with changes in the characters and other one's from previous series as well :)

If your thinking about it at any time, then pleasaee consider coming back to this story? But if not, that's still cool!