Reviews for Sakura Treasure
paulaDL chapter 25 . 3/22
Hello! I just finished reading your story and may i say it was beautifully written! It was like you wrote your own mangga but with the characters that i dearly love in it. I especially love your Mikan, although it was sometimes excessesive how cheerful and famous she is, i adored her so much from how she treasured natsume ( i love natsume so much by the way). Its definitely one of my favorites and THANK YOU so so much for finishing such great story. I see many fanfics here that were discontinued and it was such a shame because their stories were so great and creative. Thank you again for writing this and i hope you continue to write, you really have talent in it god bless you
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
Is the summary of the story going to match the story? Cause so far the summary said that Mikan's fiancé put a curse on Her and Natsume, but in the story its just Natsume who has the curse and also no fiancé was mention. Are you gunna mention it later? if not maybe you should fix your summary.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/6/2015
She's pulling a Ciel
~QB
Guest chapter 25 . 12/1/2015
Its a really touching chapter.
Mikumizuzasa chapter 25 . 8/3/2014
OHHHH I LOVE this story soooo much :3 the plot is well-made and the story is easy to follow you are such a talented writer!:D
mikumi chapter 25 . 5/21/2014
Hey i just read your fanfic and i loved it! I mean this could make a great anime! - ireallyjustloveyourstory!
Jingyee1511 chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
That the curse was worsened when it reached his reincarnation I never imagined. I always expected it to be held back precisely because in the reincarnated form, he'll recognise and therefore seek to defend Sakuya- not end up even more aggressive. I don't really get what Sakuya means by her loving Yukihara though. ._. It seems really strange. Anyhow! I loved how you finally let Natsume and Mikan get together! And in some ways reconcile the tension that had been accumulating for chapters past. In addition, it's just wonderful to get that click in realising Hii-sama's identity, with reference to the legend. It all fits wonderfully- nice work!
Jingyee1511 chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
The scene where Mikan goes to console Nobara and extends encouragement and kindness I love particularly. To capture that side of Mikan and that vulnerability of Nobara! It made for a very beautiful chapter. Nice work!
Jingyee1511 chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Yet another beautiful chapter! I love the depiction of Natsume's jealousy, Mikan's obliviousness about it, and yet both of them being established as logical! Not to mention the amusing races in this chapter! Also, finally, the story of how Serio was saved from the curse by Yuka and Yukihara! Nice work! *thumbs up*
Jingyee1511 chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
Amazing development! I wonder if there will be further details on how the curse was lifted from Kaname! Meanwhile the plot development really is interesting. Looking forward to the jealousy that will ensue!
Jingyee1511 chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
0.0 can't help but wonder if it's the parallel with his Hyuuga ancestor that set off Natsume's curse acting up, for Natsume really seems to have to behave or feel similarly... And not to mention of course Mikan her Sakura ancestors! You've crafted this story so nicely that I can't help but feel that you'd make awesome original stories!
Jingyee1511 chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
Hotaru and Natsume's characterization, as always, are brilliant! Wonderfully in character, not to mention how their interaction is really delicious to read. I wish you got more reviews for this story well done!
Jingyee1511 chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
Reading each chapter is satisfying in its own way! It seems as though for every chapter a good balance of development in various threads happen, such as the love triangle, family, the AAO, the curse, some form of lolicon... Makes it very enjoyable. Good work!
Jingyee1511 chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
I love the comparison between Hotaru and Natsume! Really true. I really wish that the three guys who bullied Hotaru despite Mikan's warning get their due punishment! Anyways nice work with the chapter!
Jingyee1511 chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
This chapter was too cute! the ice cream scene was simply marvelous! And I look forward to the development of those two's relationship. And have I mentioned this? Brilliant writing! Enjoying it immensely!