Reviews for Attachment
MarvelLuver chapter 1 . 2/14
Loved it! This part 1 and 2 episode was so cool imo.
i would love to read more stuff like this!
hannah chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
hahahaha.:-Dgreat it. It was very good.
DJ Caligula chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This is a great little character piece- you captured Ahsoka and Rex really well. Good job!
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Oh my god, this is perfect!

This is exactly what a story about these two should be like!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Very sweet!

Only on paper does detachment work.

You develop feelings for everyone that helps you on life's journey.

If Ahsoka wishes to attend her Master's wedding she missed it.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I loved it. Your equation of the Clones and the Jedi was brilliant. I've never thought of it like that before. Well done.

Nela
cytpotter chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I could so see this happening! Good job! Loved how you wrote Captain Rex. :)
BetaReject chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Oh this was really touching and yet so heartbreaking too. I felt so bad for Rex and the harsh reality of his situation. It really makes me wonder what would have become of the clones had the war ended and their presence considered 'no longer necessary'. I loved his words to Ahsoka and the silent support he gives her, it was really so sweet.
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
wow, great story! keep the stories coming. D
almostinsane chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Great story! This was a rather interesting insight on both Ahsoka's and Rex's character. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Flali-Chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
AW! Look at that fluff! I really like the fluff! and come on Asoka has to know by now that Anakin loves Padme. There is just no way she doesn't know! She IS smart enough to figure it out.
inu'ika217 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
totally awesome.

i am not mad, YES! someone else sees something between those two! ahaha! no idea why that's funny, but you should do another. like...duel of the droids.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
not bad.
Ceres McClure chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I'm not the only crazy that sees a connection between Rex and Ahsoka. That makes me happy. That being said, I really love this little fic. Thank you so much for writing it.
darthluna01 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
One of the few good Ahsoka pieces out there! I really liked the bits you put in that gave hints to ROTS. Great One-shot, and good Clone Wars depiction.