Reviews for Talk
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Poor Sam, in a strange way, demon Ruby saved him from his grief until Castiel brought Dean back to him.
HollyGer chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
aw

tears! that wa sad but i loved it!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Wow, this was really breathtaking. So much pain and desperation in one heart. Sam feels so lost and helpless and yet he is not willing to let go. Very beautifully expressed. Hugs, Vonnie
RedDragen chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Another wonderful start, I can't wait to see what you do next
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Coldplay has some really awesome songs don't they! This was a realy great little songfic here. Very emotional song with emotional words to fit. Good choice in the song and good writing!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Awesome story Gill and you couldn't have chosen a better song to go with Sam's thoughts and feelings as he sat and talked with Dean. It was really heartbreaking at the end where Sam said he just didn't want to hunt anymore cause he finally lost too much!
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Hon it was just truly beautiful, Sammy's grief was palpable and real. I kind of wish that they could focus a little more on that in the show.

I don't know the song but the words were just right.

well done

take care my friend

hugs Shelly
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
This was more than just okay. This was excellent. I liked how you began with the chapter with the lyrics of the ColdPlay song. I thought it fit well into this story. You really captured Sam's grief over losing Dean. Very well written and powerful. Fantastic job!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
it was lovely
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
*tears*

This is so sad and powerful and work my friend.
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
That was sad.

Sammy telling Dean that he loves him :'((
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
That was beautiful! I love Coldplay and that song fit well with the story! You really captured Sam's sorrow and how much he missed and needed Dean. Great job!