Reviews for Study Break
andhitittillitdies chapter 1 . 4/4
I absoulutely love your fics yearofthedog.
I never knew Id like akkimina. You see I was just browsing around with he keyword minato when I found this amazing fic. I even drew them sleeping under a tree. well minato sleeping and akihiko hmmm im deciding whether to make him flustered or smiling. I like him flustered more or maybe just surprised.
And thank you so much for making this extremely long fic in one chapter. I can load it on my device and read all of it any time without needing wifi.
Seriously though the best part is where akki kisses minato in front of the class. I just love'em! Thanks so much for this!
Kintsukuroi chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
awwwwwwww, it's so godamn cute. I juste loved the awakwardness between the two oh them, I found it... charming, cute, aah, so adorable. You know that i took more than two houres to read it all ? And I took real pleasure reading it 3 And even if I liked it, it's juste that this one shot is so long that the emotions are rather disperset. We're not thriled at one time, i mean, I think I don't use the perfect word, it's juste that the excitement goes down sometimes, and it's quite normal - but it dosen't spoils the story at least hdkjdh. Please continue making me happy hdjkhd
Gabriel Nichole chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
/ I had to keep myself from girlishly squealing through this whole fic. I loved it! (You should write something about what happens Saturday. XD)
OnyxRaze chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Omg!

I absolutely LOVE it!

Hope you make another! :)
KaiFudo16 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
_ i loved this it was aswome
Cloudy to Night chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
kyaa! I love it! I really love it! The way Akihiko tease Minato is so sexy! And i really love Minato's attitude in this fanfic! Love it a lot great work! Thx 4 writing
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
holy shit! awesoooome. you got the characters perfectly ic :DDD kudos for you.
Beka chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
AWWWWWW! So damn cute! . I've been wanting to write a Aki/Minato fic for a while, but I'm just no good at writing at all...*sob*
Kusanagi Hikari chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
OMG! I love this! A lot! XD

Thx a lot for this yo!
bloodysword99 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
OMG! THAT WAS SO COOL! AWESOME! IT REALLY CAPTURES HOW THE RELATIONSHIP ESCALATES! I LOVE IT!...But...what happens at Saturday night? please let there be another!
blazblue-domo chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
never mind i read the author's note on the top...it's a one-shot TT_TT but i still love it
blazblue-domo chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I LOVE IT! WOW I NEVER THOUGHT AKIHIKO WOULD BE SO BOLD...BUT I LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE!
LardBucket chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow this is really well written!

Aww I really wanted to see Yukari's expression after the kiss. Or reaction.
slmCandle chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW I loved this one. It was soooooooooo cute. Can you make more? I like how it was subtle and slow and not "click, I like you". Good progression. MAKE MORE!
The Puppeteer Master chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
LOVED IT...Minato and Akihiko are so funny.