Reviews for The Day Before Tomorrow
Leelea02 chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Plot bunnies are adorable also i like the idea for the story so keep up the good work ~
Speedyquader chapter 9 . 7/27/2017
I totally agree with Scaehime. Everything she said, I second. Out of curiosity, what happened that kept you from updating this specific story for so long?
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 7 . 7/17/2017
Oh how i love this story! I really wish Canon Tatsuki had bothered to corner anyone to find out what was going on and than learn to fight!
Scaehime chapter 9 . 6/9/2017
Still waiting for a new chapter, almost four years later.
This fic combines a lot of things I like to see in Bleach fics: time travel, explorations of Ichigo's relationships with the other occupants of his inner world, a lack of focus on romance, Grimmkitty, and other friends of Ichigo's gaining abilities.
If part of what's been holding back the next chapter for you is how and whether to incorporate the later Bleach reveals about Zangetsu, pick something and run with it. Your readers will be excited to see a new chapter whether what you decide forces the fic further into AU territory or not. Personally, I'd like to see more of where you were already planning to go with this, but if you decide to take the later reveals into account, I'm sure it will still be just as enjoyable, or perhaps even more so.

I find it ironic that Ichigo and Candy Ca-Shichi had argued about throwing Nel like Ichigo threw Rukia, and then Grimmkitty goes and does it when they actually meet!

God bless,
Scae
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 2 . 5/29/2017
That's what people want when they come to read a time travel fic of Bleach. The exact same things that happened in canon. So fun watching Ichigo having trouble with his hollow again for the 6537th time.
lulue79 chapter 8 . 3/22/2017
Hello! This fic is great! I hope you'll continue it one day!
Anon chapter 9 . 1/27/2017
I really like this story; the plot has me hooked. I really hope you update soon (but seeing isn't as that hasn't happened for a while, I doubt that will happen), since you left it on a cliffhanger.
Kakashi Gr Hate chapter 2 . 11/17/2016

NICE!
Kakashi Gr Hate chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Wow.
Tsunayoshi567 chapter 8 . 11/10/2016
Boring it's no that interesting
Incognitus chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
Absolutely unreadable. Trash
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
*sigh* man I love Tatsuki.
IchigoxTatsuki OTP
shard chapter 9 . 4/28/2016
Can you Gmail me when the next chapter is out. I'll be busy searching for more fanfictions like how I came across this one. My Gmail is and please update soon.
shard chapter 8 . 4/28/2016
I agree with you there and especially good explanation to those who haven't thought about it and want to argue with the hollow transformation. 4 1/2 star theory and explanation to back it up, not much people can find a negative comment back on that without looking like an idiot.
shard chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
Thats the sperit! Oh and if people say negative things some have the decency to not post a comment but if you get quite a bit of them then SCORE! That means lots will look to see the story and everyone has their own opinions. If everyone were the same then sadly there wouldn't be amazing fanfictions such as this one.