Reviews for The Day Before Tomorrow
Incognitus chapter 3 . 5/22
Absolutely unreadable. Trash
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 5 . 5/8
*sigh* man I love Tatsuki.
IchigoxTatsuki OTP
shard chapter 9 . 4/28
Can you Gmail me when the next chapter is out. I'll be busy searching for more fanfictions like how I came across this one. My Gmail is and please update soon.
shard chapter 8 . 4/28
I agree with you there and especially good explanation to those who haven't thought about it and want to argue with the hollow transformation. 4 1/2 star theory and explanation to back it up, not much people can find a negative comment back on that without looking like an idiot.
shard chapter 3 . 4/26
Thats the sperit! Oh and if people say negative things some have the decency to not post a comment but if you get quite a bit of them then SCORE! That means lots will look to see the story and everyone has their own opinions. If everyone were the same then sadly there wouldn't be amazing fanfictions such as this one.
shard chapter 2 . 4/26
Heh... But u could've at least make it a bit more, I don't know, wacky? Like Ichigo yells out something that would happen like, "He's going to try to make an army of rancors", or "He's going to try to destroy the soul society and karakura town", or maybe even "Aizen will try to turn people against each other". But anyways AWSOME FANFICTION! Theres no pairing and 2 out of five star discription like "there was a sudden falsh of light and an ear difeying, gut clenching scream that ran through the were empty dimly lit, long, wide, white halls of the seemingly abandoned hospital before it became so suddenly, erily quiet..." like that for an example. Very specific and you can just barely be able to imagine it although I couldn've added more to the example. Like an image before you just slightly blury since it's not down to to very last detail. Like a comic strip without the pictures and are using words to describe it the best it can even if words come short. Great but rare to find a great fanfiction that has no pairings or the shows origonal pairings like it should be. Oh and try to put "{enter ? music here}" like the name of the song and artist you think best goes with the situation to add some excitement like a certain action music for a certain action scene but you pick what music you think best goes with the situation and if readers don't like they can look for a dif fanfiction or write their own or choose their own music the seem fit while reading it. I can say more and etc. But I wanna continue reading it. So chou!
PS:if you want suggestions from me and etc. Gmail me and I'll get back to you. My Gmail is alright.
SilveredFoxeh chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Also just a quick post note:

It's thanks to works like yours that I still love this series. It's hard sometimes to remember just what I cared about in Bleach through the filler and how ... odd things are getting (I never caught up and hadn't had the urge to catch up in so many years) But when a really good fan work captures the essence of what was GOOD and expands upon it - that's what really makes it worth it.

I can say you are one of those authors that makes it worth it.

Thank you for contributing with this and your other projects. Without people like you the fandom really could become stale but as long as you and others like you keep writing it doesn't matter where the canon series goes: there will always be some wonderful fanworks to make up for it.
SilveredFoxeh chapter 9 . 11/27/2015
Dear sweet author Please come back to this eventually! I have been very much enjoying your writting style and I know that it can take time to write things. Whenever you do get back to it I will be happy to read no matter how long that does take: though I'll continue to hope that it's sooner rather than later, as long as it's some day!

Thank you for such an interesting series of stories, and no matter what's happening with the fandom know that people still are finding stories of yours late in 2015 (I got a surge of nostalgia and was pulled back to bleach even though I honestly haven't even bothered with the series since the Bount arc happened. )

I'm happy to join those sticking with you on this one and I hope all is well in your life! Whenever you come back to this i'll be here waiting for the rest of this story. You and Obi-Quiet are wonderful authors and I'm glad that I stumbled upon your works. It's been helping inspire me to try and return to writing myself and Bleach is one of those series that no matter how much time passes I get bit by the plot bunnies - Reading your works has been reminding me of what I liked about the series in the first place. So an extra thank you that the bunnies are nibbling (though I may not thank you too much soon since I'm quite rusty and unpracticed at figuring out HOW to write the stories I want to tell) but it is nice to feel the desire to get back into working on them again.

You've done a great job - keep up the good work!
bookygurl3400 chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
Please update soon... I screamed, and now I need more so my family knows why I was crazy... Please? *gives puppy-dog eyes*
bookygurl3400 chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
Sibiling Daricio! ... Are you Brother or Sister? Meh, whatevah. Good to see some good people in these places. My sister is a little over 1/3 through her mission. Stay true, and have some hugs! *biiiiiiig huuuuuuuugsssssssss*
YoChicken chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
silly Ichigo! that's what you get for simply running in without even a halfway decent plan! though the fault could be given to Urahara too I guess, springing time-travel on him so out of the blue…
Enbi chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
SHIT IS GETTIN REAL... OMG! I love it.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
Wow, I was pretty surprised to see this updated! It's a pretty creative story, and I enjoyed rereading it :) nice work
I would also agree that bleach has become... Well, boring to read. It's a real shame. At least the occasional good bleach fanfiction helps.
Cheers
Restless Shadows chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Damn, that's harsh. 34 pages is a lot to rewrite. I wish you luck my friend.
Wildrop chapter 9 . 5/24/2015
This was tons of fun to read. Your characterization of Ichigo's hollow has been intriguing, and your characterization of Ichigo equally so. This is definitely a new spin on the time travel angle in this series. For me, at least. Can't say I've seen another story like it before. I've immensely enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for writing!