Reviews for The Day Before Tomorrow
SilveredFoxeh chapter 1 . 11/27
Also just a quick post note:

It's thanks to works like yours that I still love this series. It's hard sometimes to remember just what I cared about in Bleach through the filler and how ... odd things are getting (I never caught up and hadn't had the urge to catch up in so many years) But when a really good fan work captures the essence of what was GOOD and expands upon it - that's what really makes it worth it.

I can say you are one of those authors that makes it worth it.

Thank you for contributing with this and your other projects. Without people like you the fandom really could become stale but as long as you and others like you keep writing it doesn't matter where the canon series goes: there will always be some wonderful fanworks to make up for it.
SilveredFoxeh chapter 9 . 11/27
Dear sweet author Please come back to this eventually! I have been very much enjoying your writting style and I know that it can take time to write things. Whenever you do get back to it I will be happy to read no matter how long that does take: though I'll continue to hope that it's sooner rather than later, as long as it's some day!

Thank you for such an interesting series of stories, and no matter what's happening with the fandom know that people still are finding stories of yours late in 2015 (I got a surge of nostalgia and was pulled back to bleach even though I honestly haven't even bothered with the series since the Bount arc happened. )

I'm happy to join those sticking with you on this one and I hope all is well in your life! Whenever you come back to this i'll be here waiting for the rest of this story. You and Obi-Quiet are wonderful authors and I'm glad that I stumbled upon your works. It's been helping inspire me to try and return to writing myself and Bleach is one of those series that no matter how much time passes I get bit by the plot bunnies - Reading your works has been reminding me of what I liked about the series in the first place. So an extra thank you that the bunnies are nibbling (though I may not thank you too much soon since I'm quite rusty and unpracticed at figuring out HOW to write the stories I want to tell) but it is nice to feel the desire to get back into working on them again.

You've done a great job - keep up the good work!
bookygurl3400 chapter 9 . 11/22
Please update soon... I screamed, and now I need more so my family knows why I was crazy... Please? *gives puppy-dog eyes*
bookygurl3400 chapter 6 . 11/22
Sibiling Daricio! ... Are you Brother or Sister? Meh, whatevah. Good to see some good people in these places. My sister is a little over 1/3 through her mission. Stay true, and have some hugs! *biiiiiiig huuuuuuuugsssssssss*
YoChicken chapter 2 . 11/13
silly Ichigo! that's what you get for simply running in without even a halfway decent plan! though the fault could be given to Urahara too I guess, springing time-travel on him so out of the blue…
Enbi chapter 9 . 10/20
Wow, I was pretty surprised to see this updated! It's a pretty creative story, and I enjoyed rereading it :) nice work
I would also agree that bleach has become... Well, boring to read. It's a real shame. At least the occasional good bleach fanfiction helps.
Restless Shadows chapter 2 . 6/28
Damn, that's harsh. 34 pages is a lot to rewrite. I wish you luck my friend.
Wildrop chapter 9 . 5/24
This was tons of fun to read. Your characterization of Ichigo's hollow has been intriguing, and your characterization of Ichigo equally so. This is definitely a new spin on the time travel angle in this series. For me, at least. Can't say I've seen another story like it before. I've immensely enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for writing!
boomboompow chapter 4 . 5/16
Idk but I think Ichigo's characterisation in this fic is 10/10. I find it really difficult to imagine hot-blooded gravel-for-brains Ichigo being sent back in time and becoming a smooth, cool-as-a-cucumber manipulator who fine-tunes plans to perfection. I love how he rushes through everything and it all fucks up wonderfully. The drama! The thrills!

As for ichigo being mean to the hollow, it's spot on. After all, this kid's what, 15? And the hollow obvs. did something nasty and Ichigo's never really been one to just lie down and ignore danger, bless him.

Regardless, I absolutely adore this fic, it's shot right to numero uno on my list of best time-travel fics, and is floating pretty damn high on my overall best fic list. I'd definitely rec it to anyone who'll listen. The plot twists are to-die-for
Mimosa Evans chapter 2 . 5/14
I did not see ANY of THAT coming!
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 2 . 5/4
He goes back in time to fix things, ends up making it astronomically worse.
I really didn't like this chapter, Aizen should have killed at least 3 people but magically they were saved. He holds Rukia in his arms but tells Gin to kill her, because reasons. The three villains just sit there and watch these annoying kids bicker for 5 minutes.
And Ichigo, right now, I want Aizen to kill all of his family and friends in front of him before killing him. The universe rests on the shoulders of a retard.
Why do authors do this? I don't get it, when i read Time-travel/Do-over stories I want the lead character to be actually better than canon.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 3 . 1/20
Yep, things have certainly taken a turn for the worse.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 2 . 1/20
Oh my god... Ichigo's been captured! By AIZEN!
Gothic Rain chapter 4 . 1/17