Reviews for On a Train, Switching Tracks
krixlight chapter 4 . 4/5
u could not stop laughing.
pinks99 chapter 9 . 3/13
Sorry to see your funny story at an end. Great job!
pinks99 chapter 8 . 3/13
Nice!
pinks99 chapter 7 . 3/13
Love this! So funny.
pinks99 chapter 6 . 3/13
:).
pinks99 chapter 5 . 3/13
Loved the conversation with Luna!
pinks99 chapter 4 . 3/13
pinks99 chapter 3 . 3/13
Great chapter! I'm glad you continued the story.
pinks99 chapter 2 . 3/13
Great chapter, thanks.
pinks99 chapter 1 . 3/13
Funny start to your story, thanks for posting.
DreamingTheMelody chapter 9 . 3/4
Haha, these drabbles and oneshots were a great read! I think my favorite out of all of these was them dealing with the tri-wizard tournament, bless. I didn't start reading Harry Potter AUs in which changed!Harry leads to vaguely cracky situations while also nodding at canon, but I've been reading a lot of them recently, and I'm just now starting to realize how much I enjoy it all haha. You've done a great job in making this very enjoyable and fun to read!
discb chapter 9 . 2/23
This was fun, thanks.
Donni chapter 9 . 2/17
this is really cute, thank you for sharing!
YokaiAngel chapter 9 . 2/4
Spectacular!~~
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 9 . 1/7
I have to admit that this story is so great and I can totally see it happening! Just because of Draco's name, Harry made friends with both of them and then turned them into sheltering mother hens. Can I have a scene where someone attempts to explain to Harry that he's famous and Draco and Ron become rabid, or the one where they explain to Neville about why he needs sheltering? I love your Neville! He's surprisingly introspective. A firefly animagus, it's something I can surprisingly imagine. Surprisingly suitable. And that part with the mental disorder book was really good. I wonder which one Harry would have if he did have one.
I also want Harry to discover the concept of Dues ex Machina and attempt to throw himself of a cliff or something to see what will stop him-it's Draco and Ron, of course.
I totally misunderstood the phrase 'secret illegal lessons', by the way-the first thing I thought of was underage stuff, so I thought they were teaching each other to kiss and stuff or something and my whole worldview flipped for a moment as I looked at those boys until I realized what was actually going on. It was horrifying for a bit, and then I was like "alright? I guess?" and then I was like "wait no, Sirius is in the basement and they're taking lessons from him."
I can totally see it happening, though-"Draco, do you know how to kiss? Of course you do. Would you teach me?" and Draco's horrified, but Harry is really really stubborn about this one for some reason, and he has to attempt to instruct Harry before he wanders off and asks a teacher or Buckbeak. Then he wonders out loud to Neville "what's sex?" or "how are babies made?" or something of that sort, and Neville gets dragged along on his quest to find out because he doesn't know either, he's a bit curious, and it would be a horrible idea to leave Harry alone on a Knowledge Hunt. So he goes and asks Ron next. Ron blushes and stammers and won't talk about it, refers them to Draco. Draco sighs. Pinches his nose. Plans to gut Weasley for making him do all the explaining about puberty. Sits Neville and Harry down for tea and a Talk. He decides to become emotionally void for this period of explaining. So after Harry demands literally all of the details and thinks it's "cool" or whatever, he goes, "I don't see what the fuss is. I guess I'll just try it with Luna!" and he's gone. Draco sighs in relief and then his brain catches up to what Harry said, and he's like "NOOOOO WHY ME" and tries to run after him. Just as Harry is telling Luna what he wants to do, Draco runs up and Luna points him out, saying, "I don't think Draco would like it very much if you mated with me. I think he wants to try it himself instead." Draco freezes as Harry turns around and says, "Oh! Okay then! Alright, let's do it Draco! Wait, how does it work with two boys? Never mind, I'll think of something. Actually, three, because Neville was interested and I think he needs some hands-on experience too."
And thus The Puberty Fiasco happens. (Draco and Neville can't forget that day, as much as they want to. They don't do it again until they're older [way older], but the kisses are good. Harry never understands just how good his kisses are.)
Haha. I'm sorry if I ruined anyone's innocence.