Reviews for On a Train, Switching Tracks
Synaps chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
This is hilarious. Ron and Draco being in total agreement over something (to the point where they can communicate without talking) is comedy gold.
Theholybananapeel chapter 9 . 8/28/2016
This has to be the most funny fanfic ever
blueandsilver.phoenix chapter 9 . 8/20/2016
This is great! Every chapter cracked me up! Hillarious!
DanDanTheWritingFan chapter 9 . 8/15/2016
This is so so epic! I really don't know what else to say! I adore it! It was funny! I love it! I can even imagine a possible ending, where after Harry like accidentally kills Voldemort, becoming even more famous and this time REALISING it, and he can be like "Huh. Cool." and Ron, Draco and Neville are just like, "...NO!" XD
SortingHat chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
This story is way too fast. I think this is a smartphone fic. You seem to skip a lot around on it. I can tell when a story is written in a smart phone or a laptop.

Nothing will ever replace a keyboard and mouse regardless of industry hype trying to force everything to be like Android OS or as similar as possible where it's all dumbed down with little to no user choice.

Windows 10 is basically a phone OS you can't carry with you.
Elise chapter 9 . 8/9/2016
Still one of the funniest stories. Kudos.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2016
what the fuck did he *do*?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2016
...okay wow. he must be frightening... for many reasons. probably has somethin to do with hagrid's beard.
Nadiafarjana chapter 9 . 8/3/2016
Loved it
Littwink chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
I have no words for Harry. Behavior modification? *shudders*
Chaos'Daugther chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Is it wrong that I kinda want to slap the three of them for calling Hufflepuff a bunch a duffers, I'm a Hufflepuff by the way.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Rereading this for the first time in a while, and I had forgotten how hilarious Draco and Ron's paranoia about Harry is. And Neville being so happy just to be so included. This fic is adorable.
bleeb90 chapter 9 . 3/31/2016