Reviews for On a Train, Switching Tracks
anon chapter 5 . 11/27/2020
I CAN JUST IMAGINE VOLDEMORT GETTING AMBUSHED BY AN ACROMANTULA AND IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS
AngelousPoofy chapter 3 . 11/26/2020
LOL! I didn't expect Harry's biggest fear is the tiny shoe piece of monopoly because he choked on it when he was little! That was hilarious and totally unexpected!
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
Daawww I loved this!
Rebatrek chapter 9 . 11/1/2020
This is just to funny. I hope you add to it. Thank you for sharing.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 10/21/2020
Its cute how they all became friends and are worried for Harry's sanity but funny how they fail to realize they're being insane with the lengths they go to and that they've basically made Harry into what they feared. So eccentric he's mad. Weird that he doesn't know how his parents REALLY died tho since that was something Hagrid, and likely several fans, informed him of before he even got on the train. And it's actually messed up how far they'll go to lie to him and try to keep him isolated out of semi-good intentioned fear for his supposed mental health based off nothing but a few things he told them once in a conversation. About muggles. Maybe it was an unintentional thing to showcase how magical purebloods of different upbringing all know deep down that they and muggles are very similar. Because Harry being raised by muggles doesn't change that he isn't one. Fun to read regardless.
Spade Zi chapter 9 . 10/16/2020
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2020
It would be amazing if you could continue this someday, this is literally my most favorite HP fanfic of all time, and one of the only ones that can make me laugh my ass off.
The Hidden Library chapter 9 . 9/14/2020
I almost died from cuteness when Draco heard Harry saying "The magic, the castle, my friends. . ." and he was all like, "He could. He should. But he couldn't."

It's just so cute because they're so good friends and will always be, no matter Harry's insanity.

Please please please post more chapters! This is WAY too good to be finished!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/19/2020
That last line oh boy
ElmDorianGray chapter 3 . 6/19/2020
Whew lemme catch my breath now..amazing.
ElmDorianGray chapter 1 . 6/19/2020
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA oh bloody hell, this was hilarious
wearethewitches chapter 9 . 5/30/2020
epic fic! so funny!
IM007K chapter 9 . 5/18/2020
Love it !
aestheticavacados chapter 9 . 5/1/2020
This was probably the funniest story I’ve ever read. It was so hilarious, I nearly pissed myself at points.
boi chapter 8 . 4/25/2020
harry you brilliant virgin child
889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »