Reviews for Decisions
DanielWhite chapter 16 . 4/18/2009
Excellent
Saiten's Nightmare chapter 15 . 4/1/2009
Wow this is good. Finally that whole thing with Bella crying was explained. I can't really decide which POV I like better. It really doesn't matter to me. Oh and by the way, I just got your review response regarding the case of Jacob Black. Sorry I didn't get it until just yesterday, but I hadn't checked my email for so long. Another thing I didn't know is that they email you everytime someone updates a story, so I had a butt load of emails. Also I say just limit the POVs, because I mean, once you got the story out there, anyone who reads Twilight should get a general idea of what everyone else is thinking.
clark3798 chapter 15 . 3/30/2009
I really liked your story. But please, can they just kill Jane once and for all. I really dont like her!
Sabra Lynn chapter 15 . 3/30/2009
Is this the end. please tell me that its not! you have to finish this! this is the BEST fan fic that i have read please finish it

-saybrah.
Sabra Lynn chapter 15 . 3/30/2009
Is this the end of the story? please tell me that is not! please please finish this! it is like the BEST fan fic i have EVER read! i love it! please finish it!

-sabra.
DanielWhite chapter 15 . 3/30/2009
oh please make them wipe out the volturi once and for all without killing off jacob or any of the good guys
Karma32 chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
Uh, cliffhanger much? Can't wait for the next chapter. Also, I am so sad that Charlie is gone. I cried when I read that. (
Mrs.Lexi Cullen chapter 14 . 3/8/2009
This is so good! add more soon if you can!
Madame Dee chapter 14 . 3/8/2009
AHH! BIG CLIFFIE!

that was a mean way to end the chapter! lol!

Loved the update! Can't wait for the next

'Tis sure to be promising ;P

Toodles
DanielWhite chapter 14 . 3/8/2009
good chapter, please tell me jane and Alec get destroyed
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 13 . 2/20/2009
I love this! It's very suspenseful and intriguing, I can't wait for more!
Noble Korhedron chapter 13 . 2/20/2009
Woah... I dunno how Bella could be so restrained - still, I'm glad she was! :) B for the story so far! Keep it up!
Mrs.Lexi Cullen chapter 13 . 2/19/2009
This is so good! Please update very soon! I absolutly love it! You are so good! Update soon! Thansk for the great story haha!
Saiten's Nightmare chapter 13 . 2/19/2009
Awsome story. I thought Bella was going to kill Jacob for sure! The suspence in this story is murderous. Good job on that!
Hexaflare chapter 13 . 2/19/2009
Omfg... Should I be confused, or scared right about now! I have no idea! Anyway, awesomeness, as always, keep it up.

XD