Reviews for Unwanted Titles
When u said that chapter 17 . 1/18
When u said that yesterday and it still isn't up.
Pippipdadoodlydo chapter 9 . 5/4/2015
Teehee. I'm reading this again. Sooooo good. I don't really have any ideas because it's finished :) but it's amazing. The only note I have is to don't rush relationships and 'the White Witch leaves' is a boring sentence to me. NICE WORK
Leila chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Hi, just wanna say that I love your story so far but I was just wondering, shouldn't there be three since Sophie and Nellie betrayed the white witch? I'm not judging, I'm just curious and btw if this review is rubbish, it's because I haven't written many before.
juliarosehayes chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
LOVE IT!
Moonlily22 chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhh!
sorry. this story is just so amazing and i can't stop fangirling " oh my god! i actually cried when Aslan came and sent the girls back home but then again... this story is just.. im speechless!
i cant wait to start reading the next one!
xoxo
Dj
Areus Bookworm chapter 17 . 1/29/2011
The story was brilliant! I can't wait to read the sequel, I know it will be just as great if not better than this one!
Diana Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That was great. I loved it!
Kathleen Abaestian chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
whoa this is so cool!
Amis55 chapter 17 . 7/25/2009
cool cool cool!

Aims5;)
anonymous chapter 14 . 6/18/2009
My dove? pft. can you spell creeper?
kidinlotsoftrouble chapter 17 . 3/20/2009
I absolutely cried in one chapter where Nellie and Sophie left. I never did that to a story. That's how great I admire your stories. I am about to read the rest of The Land They Loved. . . anf I love it too! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I NEED to know what happens next!
Miorita chapter 16 . 2/18/2009
Nice story! I really loved the way you began the story, with the two girls thinking that they were The Witch's daughters. Both of them seem good girls. Too bad that they had to return in London. Looking forward tothe sequel.

Kisses,

was

almost

cryig!
aireagle92 chapter 16 . 2/17/2009
This stroy rocks and the sequel is going to rock too.
Mad-Hatter-103 chapter 13 . 2/16/2009