Reviews for A Story of How the Sky Fell
KuroiAme-Chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Oh. My. God. This is perfect. In. EVERY. Aspect. I'm, like, dying right now. I just- I have NO words. At all. And the ending. You, my friend, could be a freaking novelist. This story was absolutely BEAUTIFUL, I'm almost crying. I am astounded. Epic work, dude, simply EPIC.
incurableinsanity chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I love this story! It's great and I can't even take how amazing it is. Just the whole flow and how Gokudera keeps changing his story and everything is just perfect. I really loved reading this. Nice work :)
ThousandxSunny chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
wow...that was beautiful...so...deep and tragic. I think this fanfic has to be the best to describe how Gokudera would've felt when Tsuna died. Wow. just wow
Kamui Vampire chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I know you published this long ago, but its just so awsome! I love it, although it made me cry haha... Thank you for writing such a cool fic! 3
AnEdgyTeenager chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Beautifully written.
6Bloody6Roses6 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I have no words to describe how amazing I found your story. I was weeping like a child by the end of it. Well done.
auroramcchickenatmcdonalds chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I agree with everyone else. I'm just sort of sitting in a stunned silence with tears in my eyes. I never cry at stories, but you've done the impossible. That's just how good this is. I'm not sure if I'll be reading the lemon, though. Nothing against them, it's just that I don't really think it needs one.
THEULTIMATEGREENBOSS chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Heart-touching.

Can't be explained in words.

Absolutely beautiful.
Mockingjay Rose chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is so sad, so deep, and so beautiful.

I love how you wrote Gokudera's character- forever loyal, forever willing to do anything for his boss.

I love you for writing this, even though I will probably be crying myself to sleep. (Yep, I can be an emotional one)
zeKaien chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
at first i was utterly confused. but then as i progressed through, understanding came, then i learned to love it. and now, it's in my favorites list. good job. this is a good heart-breaking story of gokudera hayato who failed to convey his overflowing love for sawada tsunayoshi, his beloved jyuudaime.
ZiYu chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This is absolutely stunning. Everything, from the cadence of the narrative to the story's structure to the striking details of every scene portrayed...and above all, the comfortable warmth of those fairytale events and the strokes of humour that echo their past memories, the way they are cruelly juxtaposed with the despair and anguish and denial and insanity...

Hm. I'm rambling nonsense. But this is a story that just tugs you in and leaves its tracks in your mind, and...it's a wonderful piece. I'm not being coherent at all, but I just wanted to say "thank you for writing this". This is a beautiful fic. )
Chaotic Memory chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This fic honestly took my breath away. I'm still mulling the story over in my head.

That ending? Wow.

The structure of the story really hooked me, how it all flowed and the way Gokudera was portayed...

Sorry if this review is incoherent!
Poke-the-Jello chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Seriously one of m y faves. So much raw emotion. just read the version on your LJ and I just gad to add it here on my ffnet account. thank you so much for writing this :)
Hauteclaire chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
My my This story was incredible!

I'd love to spice up this review; A bit of flowery eloquence and a few entertaining remarks, but... My brain's not lettin' me think anything of the sort. Why? Your story has given to me the feeling I feel whenever I finish a fantastic book, or anime, or game. It's a rather sombre feeling, but I LOVE it. Best of all, it serves to remind me that I had indeed watched/ read/ played something really good. But it does mean that I abandon wit in preference of 'serious'.

Uh, yeah. So.

The important bit, my thoughts on this story? "Absolutely bloody fantastic".

Any constructive criticism? None at all. I can't recall reading anything a little iffy. It's impossible to give advice to someone on how to improve, if their work is already perfect!
Swirly chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I don't even hate Irie, but I loved the ending. I found it oddly funny. Mabey I have a dark sense of humor.