Reviews for Bugger
LaureaDaphne chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Well, that was both good and odd. I enjoyed what you've written, but then it just... stops. No resolution, no reaction from Donna, nothing! Did you just get bored? I did really like it right up until the lack of ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I'm putting this down as one of my favorites. Lovely fic. :)
androidtracker chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Great ficlet. Love how you set it up and even the fact that it never got past the Doctor blurting out he loves her. Jack tricking the Doctor is awesome. Thanks for posting1!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
wow just wow how can you capture the doctors mind so well its the doctor i love this all thease and you got donna right too oh please write more i love thease fanfictions cause though i love matt smith he is no david tennant sorry i know give him a chance but david had that persona in him didnt he well anyway please please wright more like thease
SuLily chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I loved this, you captured Donna and the Doctor perfectly! I also loved the humor in this, so much fun!
The Apothecary chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
That was simply delightful. I loved each and every word. It was so easy to imagine how the Doctor had fallen so hopelessly in love with Donna, despite all his best intentions. Donna's complete oblivion to his feelings was also spot-on. This is the type of story that just makes you sigh and smile a secret smile all day long. Thanks so much for sharing!
Breeluv chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
it was so sweet what the doctor said in the last one before donna shutup
nipponophile chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Loved it!
tkelparis chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I think my favorite parts were the bit about how being punched by Donna Noble would get anyone's adrenaline racing, and Cheating Jack. Oh, Ten, you really should've known better... But more amusement for the rest of us! Thanks!
Serra Tachi chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
You did it again! Gr you! You left it all hanging! I guess that would be your trademark then? Grr you! XD Okay, so I said in your previous story, "Drops," that I'm not a romantic Doctor/Donna shipper...and I'm still not (seeing that it had only been an hour since I finished that story), though I will ocassionaly stumble across a well written one. I read this story because I love your writing! You know what? It was a great story! I love the word "bugger." It made me chuckle everytime I read it. And I loved the end! Okay, okay, you're leaving it up to the imagination of the readers...fine. XD. Great work!
Vema chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Very cute, I love it. Just in case I didn't say so the first time I read it. :)
SPG inc chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Yes! That was great- loved the Doctor/Jack contest.

'bout time he opened up to her. I mean haven't we had enough of Rose flipping Tyler yet?
Lexiconish chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
_ wow, that was really good! And funny, I've been laughing, and I've got a cold so now my throat hurts but I don't care.

You should write more! Or turn this into a proper mstory you know? Fill it in?

Maybe. But whatever, it was good :)
BlackKittee chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Oh, you're mean... really, really mean. You can't leave me hanging like this! Now, you go and write a sequel. NOW! Go on, start writing
kerrieleigh chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
GAH! reaction please? kiss? hug? rejection even? come on there's got to be a sequel right? u cant leave me hanging like this!

p.s. i luv the word bugger and how you've fitted it into this fic so effortlessly