Reviews for On Top
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Aw, dude. I this wasn't gonna be yet another Style. I thought Kyle was gonna be on top...Not that your fic was bad. It was actually quite good, descriptive and saucy!

I mean, I do like Style too (and Kyman) but the one thing that annoys the hell outta me with the fandom (and I mean this with the fandom in general, not with you personally) is how they nearly always make Kyle to be the "weak" "scrawny" or "submissive" one when not only is he the one with the temper, but he's literally always getting into fights especially with the supposedly "macho" Cartman (who's not really, if those fan girls bother to actually watch the show...Hell, friggin' Butters could top Cartman) and constantly kicks his ass! And in some episodes, he's been shown to briefly fight (and seem to be winning!) against Craig and even Stan!

So yeah, Kyle's anything but "weak" or "scrawny." And if the fandom shows the characters as older why does everyone just assume that Kyle wouldn't work out if they assume that Cartman somehow would? I mean, the fandom should realize that it's more than possible to be both smart and strong. And Kyle's both.

Yeah, it'd be a huge favor if the fandom would stop acting like Kyle's somehow made of glass when he's gotten into more fights in canon than the rest. I'd love to see more hunky, Dom!Kyle. Stan and Cartman shouldn't be the only ones suddenly getting hot and muscular as they grow up.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
You should've added
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
lmao the ending haha
letta chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
i loved this, up until the page break where you totally ruined it. Nice work, asshole.
Riverofwind25 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I nearly died of laughter when Cartman walked in. Keep up the good work! :)
FlyingTackle chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Oh man. I love this theme; set roles in a relationship are pretty boring. Great piece of writing. It actually expressed some of my own sentiments pretty well.
dontblowonmeson chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
i like Style, but it just seems a bit odd for Kyle to be the dominat one...He just seems more girlish. I just...find it weird reading stan as the girl ... But great story! loved cartman :D
ilovejews chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
but i...i want to read the ridiculously hot & steamy sex):

amazing though. hilarious and i loved it :D
mangamoo1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This made me giggle just because you did perverted Kenny so well :) High-five for perv Kenny! I like this story its so cute~ v
Misakami chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
xD omigod i love CARTMAN!
PolkaMusic chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
"Page break, in which Kyle and Stan have ridiculously hot and steamy sex." LMAO although I would have much prefered to read said hot and steamy sex.

&

Lmao Kenny is freaking hilarious.
xateki chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Haha Kyle just wants some angry sex! P:

Somehow that's really sweet, ROFL! .
foxgodess07 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
sobs* wah u evil person! give the yaoi goodness. i want the yaoi goodness.*sobs* plz let me read the lemon.
xereox chapter 1 . 7/9/2009