Reviews for Little Sister
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 19 . 4/20/2013
awesome story love Jasper's pov update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
i love your story can you please write more when you have the spear time
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
i love this part of your story cause i can just imagine the side of jasper, when he is talking about bella transforming into of them and how he is giong to help bella, so i wish i could write stories like you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i klove this story cause its just like the real movie, but in your own words, go girl
OMG i wouldnt of been able to do this, but ii really love this story of yours, i hope you get heaps of people saying your story is the best.

BYE
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
i love this fanfiction heaps
LouLouCullen chapter 19 . 4/2/2012
When do you plan on updating?
SharonWillow chapter 19 . 6/5/2011
I love it. I can't wait to read more.
terri lynne chapter 19 . 3/21/2011
Is this story done? Are you going to add any more? I have really enjoyed what you have written, thank you so much for the work you put into entertaining us. I would love to see more of this story in Jasper's view, It's almost like reading the books all over again for the first time. It's soooooo goooood!
K9grmingTwihard chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I absolutely love your story so far please continue it.
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 19 . 1/13/2011
aww it's great to see this through Jasper's eyes/hear it through his thoughts :) great work!
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
this is really good tanwellman! great idea and good writing too XD
madnessdownunder2 chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
Good, I hope you finish this. It was fun reading Jasper's point of veiw, we don't get that too often. But once again he under estimates Bella, but then everyone does. It will be fun to see what you do with this, please keep going!
bananacupcakes chapter 19 . 12/4/2010
please update soon :)
Yodes chapter 19 . 11/11/2010
Loving Jasper's POV of things. Can't wait to see how this goes.
K9grmingTwihard chapter 19 . 10/19/2010
Your story is very well written. Very few have written on Jasper's point of view. I can't wait for more. Please continue this story.