Reviews for Heart to Heart II
iris129 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Before I say anything, I need to calm down. Okay, I'm calm. Now, I want you to know I REALLY like this plot. I can kind of understand the characters. (Though I still think they don't love each other right away.) Two things:

1) Why is it that Ax and Rachel show no emotion what so ever to Tobias' suffering? I mean, weren't Ax and Tobias best friends? Didn't Rachel feel something towards Tobias once? I'm sure one of them would have some compassion.

2) Why the hell does Cassie keep Tobias in a cage? Sure, she doesn't want him to commit suicide. So what? It's his life. And also, he wants to commit suicide for a reason. He is living hell on Earth. Keeping him trapped there is probably worse than any torture he has ever experienced.

Look, I have no problems with non canon pairings. I do have problems, however, when stuff like this happens. I loved your story, I really did. But, the ending kind of ruined it. All things considered, I'll give you a 6/10.
james chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
write more of thse
amberhawk chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
(Slaps forhead)Same old Ax,sigh...:)
Cai17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
I liked this story both 1 and 2. I think that you should do a story about Cassie/Ax. But I've never read any story about Tobias/Cassie.
Andilite C - 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Before i let out the angry mob of Rachel/Tobias fans i have to say one thing: that was good. *grabs a pitchfork and runs forward with angry mob.*
Soen chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
That was realy nice, but poor Tobias...
Alpha Raptor chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
You know what? You might very well get a lot of hatemail from Rachel/Tobias lovers, but it sure as hell ain't gonna come from me. I like the stories with Ax in em, especially when he finds a buddy like Rach in this one. Oh, and if you can't guess from my opinion I stated in my last sentence, stick with the Ax/Cassie one! lol. I was just kinda thinking you should put more detail n emotion into some parts of the story. But hey, overall, it was a nice read. Well, this one and the first one. Keep writing! Peace.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
This was cute. It moved too quickly though. Rachel/Ax is awesome, although almost no one likes it. ~_~ More!
Confuzzled person chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
That was fustrating. Rrrrrrg... *shakes self off* I just can't see Rachel and Ax a couple. Fic full 'o crap. You go around flaming other people's fics for posting their opinions and yet you expect good things for your opinions. Also...

Rachel and Jake? RACHEL AND JAKE? What the heck are you thinking? They're cousins for goodness sake! Have you even thought of the bloodline effect? Rrrrrrrrrrg... *shakes self off again*

Other than that, semi-good fic.
Hermione chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Your sequel sucks. The first one was good though.
Ann Raven chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Keep on writing a sequel to this story, it is very good.
morpherkidvb chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
And Rachel's parents were like 'Sure, ok, fine with us if you dissapered for 15 years and come back as an alien,' But some other POV's in there.
lilyofthevalley chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Normally I hate stuff that breaks up Tobais and Rachel, but that was a really good story. I love the whole Ax romance thing.
angelofcloud9 who isn't logged in right now chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
LOL! Normally I'd be one of the R/T lovers you'd get hate mail from, but since you included that little note about just wanting to be different, I think it's kind of funny. Now, the Cassie/Ax one would probably be okay. I might not read it because I also like C/J, but it's better than Rachel being with her own cousin or with somebody other than Tobias. That's the least bad one of all the options. :-)
cb chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
i'd like to read the cassie-tobias fic. and the rest of them. not necesarily (spelling?) in that order. oh, well.