Reviews for Dead and Bleeding
Sirius-Loey chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love Sirius and Regulus when they get along, and this is so sad :'(
None231223 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Wow, never thought of this possibility! I really like it, it's nice (Well not really, it's kinda depressing) change. :) No criticism for you, lol.
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Poor Sirius...I remember when I read the chapter Kreacher's Tale when DH first came out, I felt really, really bad for Regulus. You wrote this quite well; I'm glad you published it!
reguluslover chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
i hope sirius discovers what his brother did and ultimately died for! also nice to have james around; not many sirius and regulus fics do. :)
DayMelh chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Awesome! It was so good! Except for the fact that Sirius thought his brother died a cowered and not a hero, he never found out what really happened to him...but it was still good! It's nice to know that there were other ways for the brothers! Love it! I give it a hundred!
RemmyBlack chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This was good.
MayMercedes chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
... I'm crying ._. Right now

*sobs*

But really, beautiful story ._.

I like it
ALICE chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
it was really cute, it really made me near tears and that never happens. really well written! i hope you plan on writing more harry potter stories!
Amber chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This is really good. You only see fics of sirius and regulus hating eachother and never gaining the bond back until they met behind the veil. You did awesome! That is so sad though! This is a great story! Love about Sirius finding out about Regulus' death and why he did it...along with that he dove in to bring back his body. My favorite part though is that bit about Sirius' world got a lil darker, due tot he loss of his baby brother...classic.
luvablenerd chapter 1 . 1/22/2009