Reviews for A Deer's Lament
littleblueclovers chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This is FREAKIN' AWSOME! I need to know what happens next

poor shika...
Tra chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
i really liked this! maybe you should continue this? i would definetely read it if you did. please do. it was great. i loved how sasuke was cold yet he needed help and then-beingthegeniusheiscoughcough- planted evidence that shika killed himsself- it was perfect!
Kaiser Wilhelm chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Brilliant! I can't wait to see what happens next. What does Sasuke need, I wonder? You know, at this point I'm betting on sex slave. Well, I hope you find it in you to update soon. I'm really excited to read the next chapter!
saiyanprincekills chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
please please please, do more, the suspense is killing me. I love a dominant sauske. :p
Cricketty chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
*jump on your back* I ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS THING WE ALL READ! _.. xD PLEASE CONTINUE!

o.o ur brother? xDD
rockyBubbles chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
plz keep going! its so good!
IET chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
wow! i think you should most definitely continue to write this story so far it's totally awesome
AnimeKeepsBreathing chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
please, PLEASE update.
Mimeactor chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
You write really well. I'd like to read more of this!
evie1020 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hey, where is the rest? I need more! I love the idea of shika and susuke!
15animefreak15 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I love this! It's sad and terrible at how Sasuke is treating poor Shikamaru. DX But I'm so curious to find out what happens next and what Sasuke wants help with! So please update soon!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Ahh! Poor Shika! Freakin' stupid Hidan and Sasuke! Does he want Shika's help with finding Itachi? Will Shika ever be able to do jutsu again?
yuio10 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
o. finally, another Shikasasu fic. I love that pairing. Sasuke is so mean for breaking Shikamaru's wrists. Hasn't anyone taught him the art of negotiation? The first thing you do when getting help is NOT hurt the person you trying to get help from. LOL. Thanks for the story. Plz update soon. I will be holding my breathe until you update so dont take too long.