Reviews for Bubblegum Crisis: A Deviant's Days
The Time Traveler chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
This was a lovely story. Funny how Yumeko took out that robber, interesting how she now runs a gym of her own, and it was great how Priss helped her finally started her on her life again. And all her students and Clara came to cheer her up and giving that kitten, really was so cute and heart warming.

You did a great job on this, a very good job.

I hope to see more from you soon. To coin a phrase from one of my favorite games, in stories, books, fanfics, worlds, and in life itself, the ending is never truley written.

"See you in the future!"
Old Friend chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Great writing, great story line, I cannot wait to read more, in fact, on the 2nd story right now!
SulliMike23 chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
Another good story of Yumeko's life. She definitely sounds like she really needed company and needed some sort of comfort in her life. But like her mother, she is just plain stubborn. Still, her students at her gym are very supportive and I hope things do get better for her.
antagonist99 chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
Ah, it's nice to finally see this piece completed. There still are some things left to be said, especially if you consider 3K being unfinished as of yet.

You really managed to show Yumeko's human, hurting side quite well. She comes off as a real person, not as the fictional character she really is. Few authors even bother doing that, probably because it's incredibly hard to strike the right balance between overreacting and not reacting at all. I certainly can imagine somebody reacting the way you wrote about it in these circumstances.

I really feared you'd let Yumeko eat that metal bar on the first read-through...I'm glad you let her off with the equivalent of a black eye, though...

BTW, you made good time writing this, I just noticed...10,0 words per month is quite an accomplishment. Let's hope the idea for your next story will hit you soon (as in yesterday :P )