Reviews for Speeches Are Better Left Unwritten
ArdnaidOcirg chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Omg. I love this. :') I would want this to happen in the future. :D They're just so perfect for each other.
AbsoFuckingLutely4everTwilight chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
OMR! it was so sweet! Awwwww! Omg! I imagine sometimes what would be like for Robsten in some years... Like when they win an Oscar or golden globe? Or IF they marry? And if they do how are WE fans gonna react? Like imagine like Brangelina? I imagine them being Hollywood's golden couple and like starring in another movie together! Like Brangelina in Mr & Mrs Smith! I imagine Robsten starring in a romantic drama or comedy idk!

God I just LOVED this story! You're awesome! Loved both speeches! I really imagine kstew winning an Oscar before Rob and like him being next to her and like at the PCAs this year, with nothing but love and pride in his face! Oh and maybe them kissing on public at the oscars... But this a couple of years down the road! Gosh I just can't imagine the twilight movies ending!

Ok sorry for writing the Bible! You're amazing and I LOVE how u think! Let's spread the Robsten Love!

Greetings from Argentina,

palasluna chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
LOL with the Nicholas Sparks movie.."The guardian" OMG, i can't imagine bitchface starring a cheesy flick in 8 years, give this girl some credit! apart from that, i kind of dig the whole tight friendship..also i don't think ROb will be still pining after her for 8years..come on,she was attracted to him the whole 1 movie, even when the BF, she always looked at him like a starving puma, i'm not so sure that they EVER were platonic friends
Pattie0cakes chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Omg. So romantic. Now I'm gonna read that book
1994megz chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
wow ...jusst wow

this is actually so like 0 there are no word ahha

i mean it was such a great ,awesome story .

very well done.

thanks for writing it ]

Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I have to say this is a very nice fic.

I'm very new in this Robsten phenomenon, but I liked this.

It was so romantic! (Hope that if something does happen between them it won't take them that long).
OreoFudge'D chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
(waery eyes) Brilliant! This is wonderful. :) They really have chemistry. Hee~
SammyAbby chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
kill me tomorrow chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
this is so sweet. Not many people can relate to the real actors and actresses and to that, I applaud you. *claps* I cried in the end. Hopefully, this does happen and comes true but just not eight years too late. it's a great story. You should continue writing stories like this. I'll be looking forward!
MedievalContessa chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
*sigh* Beautiful!
Beauty.and.the.Vampire chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
im crying.

enough said.
Rambling Whovian chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Wow, that was an amazing little fic.

You should really think about posting it in the fanfiction section of the Rob/Kristen forum at

theninjafrommars chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I like the robXkristen stories, I'd like to have a lemon develop from the Lullaby storie you wrote chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
hey, great story. Hope they do work toghter again post-twilight.

Great job :)
Kimbercat98 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Great job. I almost can't wait to see if something like this will truly happen. Well we can wish can't we!