Reviews for Phantoms
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
Aw that was cute! I loved it!
keiriala chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
This was a great story. It was pretty short, but that worked to it's advantage. It worked out really well, too. Great job writing. Good luck writing in the future.
BeyondMyReach chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
Such a sweet, beautiful story. I love how their relationship slowly came to light and the background story. This post-series story is utterly believable. I never really considered how the knowledge of Makai to the human population would affect Reikai, but it's interesting, needlessly to say. I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
Helloo :)
First and foremost, your transitions and endings were damn confusing at times, cuz they didnt seem to have any direct relevence to what was happening before or after the flashback.
I LOVED the idea tho, with the whole hundred years after reiki and maikai are revealed, reiki's teetering state and then eventually Yusuke's population in all the worlds (I love yusuke ) Pretty in character too i'd say. A good read, thank you :)
Chika Croi chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is one of THE best YYH stories I have ever read. More importantly, it was one of the best Yusuke/Hiei stories I've ever read. You did such a great job and I couldn't stop reading. I loved where you went with it as well, unifying all three worlds and turning it into a political mess. I'm currently working on a Yusuke/Hiei fic that also involves a lot of the same concepts, though mine would probably be at the point right before integration between all three worlds happen. So, they'll be lots of war. Anyways, I just wanted to say again that you did a really good job and I can only hope that I write these two as well as you have. Thank you so much for writing this (:
CripptedAngel chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! thsi was so cute!
realityfling18 chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Love it! :)
JustOnePenny chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
Holy crap. What the hell are you doing writing fanfics? I mean, don't get me wrong. You have no idea how thankful I am to come across a fic of this caliber. But why are you writing fanfiction when you could be writing books and making mad money? This was phenomenal! You have serious talent and skill. I have no hints or tips, your writing is better then most paid authors out there. Honestly, the fact that someone with such talent is writing fanfics for us poor bastards and someone like Stephanie Meyers is making millions. (Sorry, hope you're not a Twilight fan)

Well, I guess it all comes down to this. THANK YOU!

Peace out, rock on, and get down with your bad self.
Fluffy-luvr chapter 12 . 6/4/2010
wow, I absolutely loved, loved, loved that story! The flashbacks, the emotions! I could see and feel everything!

I mean your story should have been an OVA! I love the weaved in flashbacks at the beginnings of each chapter, it's something I have difficulty doing in my fics., you make it look so easy!

Truly a fan of your work! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed your story, it was touching and awe inspiring _
Phoenix Noir chapter 12 . 5/27/2010
AHHH! That was so adorable it almost made me vomit!

Which is totally a good thing; I promise.

Good way to make up for the tear-jerking Keiko and Kuwabara moments! I definitely like your style. Keep it up! 3
Phoenix Noir chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
The end of that chapter was the shit!

I really like how you changed the perspective.

Methinks this story is going to be a good one! :3
j.d.y chapter 12 . 4/5/2010
it was so sweet. i loved it! even if it made me want to cry sometimes.
Serenity Draco chapter 12 . 1/23/2010
Wow, I must say this story is absolutely amazing. I don't normally support a M/M pairing however I find that this piece was tastefully done and kept well within the storyline of YYH (which sadly I think has become a lost art form). I was especially thrilled with how well you kept everyone in character, especially Hiei, a character with whom I find is very difficult to keep in line with a romance themed story.

Keep up the amazing skills!

Sincerely,

Serenity Draco
BlueUtopiah chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
I apologize for not getting to this sooner but I wanted to leave you a note that there needs to be more beautiful, rich and layered, plot-heavy, Yusuke-Hiei fic like this. This was one of the best reads I've had this year. I want more people to see this fic.

I loved the ending. Hiei being soft for a moment, pledging himself to Yusuke, then turning around and calling him an idiot. So Hiei...The whole ending just made me smile. And the flashback in the beginning, with Keiko giving Hiei advice? It was perfect.
kit-kit chapter 12 . 9/30/2009