Reviews for Perhaps Love previously Falling in Love Again
aconline chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
Just found this story. So creative! Did you abandon or will you consider picking up and finishing the last bits? Hoping an Angel will intervene and the answer will be more for us to read!
mmkbrook chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Really enjoyed story. Did you mean to end it. Don't see that this is complete. Presume you abanded story.
mmkbrook chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Didn't know an Angel's life was so busy. Thanks for a wonderful chapter.
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Ducky and Abby or Dabby are going to have a Dabette. How are so inventive.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
I guess even Angelscan get in trouble.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Going through Zibbs stories and came across yours. This is great, and what an original idea. Kate as a Guardian Angel is so unique. Enjoying this so much. Such a different idea for a romance.
linelm chapter 10 . 2/3/2010
The best Giva-story I've read so far!
suchrandomness chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
I reckon Tony should become interested in Ziva - that should be interesting
xoBlayke.Noelleox chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
I love it! The whole story is well written and charming. Update soon!

-Blayke
Geekery15 chapter 9 . 6/10/2009
Great fic. I really enjoyed reading Kate as an angel. I really do miss her and I still feel bad when I think about her being shot and killed.

Fun fic too, moments that made me sad and moments that made me happy.

Job well done...so far. Not sure if you've completed the fic or not. Either way, badabababa...I'm lovin' it!
dg101 chapter 9 . 6/5/2009
I liked it.:)
Bamacrush chapter 9 . 5/27/2009
What a neat story. I can't wait to read more. I love how you have Kate watching over the team and helping them with their lives. I always envisioned her as their protector.
Citation-2 chapter 9 . 5/27/2009
Very nice, intriguing story! Kate makes me things of the angels in "A Life Less Ordinary"! :)) Oh BTW, I love you put Gibbs and Ziva together. IMHO they are more suited to each other than Ziva and Tony.
wildhoneyy chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
i loved it...it was great... can i give a suggestion? i was thinking ari being there too...his pov, its set up to make him mad as hell( pun intended) BUT i still love it:) zibbs...yay...
dg101 chapter 8 . 2/16/2009
That was absolutely amazing chapter-you even wrote an "Ari"'s part in "Gost Wishper" styleeverything you said sound so logical!Жиеьш кзаьше-шгьхн щдк!М