Reviews for It Takes Two to Play the Game
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Awww those two are just like Hikaru and Kaoru! Sooo Kawaii
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
His "pumpkin to carriage, then back to pumpkin" philosophy gets to me EVERY TIME. The feels!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Hey, I know you havn't updated this story in forever and ever but I just started reading it and am really into it. So, yeah, could you finish it. Pretty pretty please?
FatesShadow83 chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
Love this!

Would love to read more if the muse strikes! :)
RISING FLURRY chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
Wow i love this story how you'd mastered oh so many things in just three chapters as well as pulling of oc somthing i dislike with a passion but u seem to be the acception. I hope u update soon!
just a person chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
woah this is awsome are you going to update soon?
iloveatem chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
Where is the next chapter? I loved this story so much, and after a year and a half of waiting, the next chapter STILL isn't up? PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story!
snaperdoodle chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
Oh wow...I really hope that you update soon. This is a really interesting story. I hope that everything turns out okay between Hikaru and Kaoru. Hmmm such dynamics...
woodspritethatconqueredpeople chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
This is an amazing story! I love how you've made out Kaoru to be such a martyr, to the point where he might break. I hope you continue the story, and update it sometime in the near future.
life419 chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
I like it alot please continue please continue Please
atemstenshi chapter 7 . 1/20/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! When I was reading this last chapter, I had never been so excited to see what was going to happen. I JUST LOVE THIS STORY! Please update!
DracoSheikahCharaJutsu chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
UPDATE! ARG!
DracoSheikahCharaJutsu chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
that was deep... i alomst cried! Kaoru is my favorite
minatomutz chapter 7 . 10/9/2009
Omg! I love this fanfic soo much!

Please update soon!
book-sage chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
I love this story and hope you update soon!