Reviews for Walk this World
SmileRen chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
please update soon. you have no idea how grateful I am that you've decided to continue this story! XD

Bit of a time skip but that's OK. I can't wait to find out why Hitomi is Seimei's newest target XD
klagana1 chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
wow lol very nice!
caughtinblackseyes chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
Wonderful, wonderful!

Ahhhhh... to have a Soubi of my very own, what a delight that would be.

I hope you update soon because I am enjoying this fic very much. I have 8 of the 10 books but despair of the last two ever being published in English *heavy sigh*
SmileRen chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
I think its a good idea. Its original. :)

I hope you update soon though its been five months so I don't know if its been abandoned
Failing Wings chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
It would be interesting if she was his fighter unit. But would the name appear on her and how would Ritsuka know that she is his fighter unit?
klagana1 chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
i agree with the name part, but i just cant see her as his fighter, or anyones really! XD but i really wanna know who IS his fighter! i wish it was soubi!
klagana1 chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
they are so mean to her! lol very nice!
annprix1 chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
I loved last chapter! Please do not delete this fic! It is, indeed, a very interesting fic. And I like a lot the way your writing it.
klagana1 chapter 10 . 5/19/2010
no dont do that! this story is really good!
TrinaMarina chapter 10 . 5/19/2010
Aww, please don't delete it, I think it's really good and I can't wait to see what happens in the end!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 10 . 5/17/2010
Ah, I see.

I just finished spring cleaning myself, so I know how you feel. (I went through all my fanfics and deleted the ones I thought were crappy, and the ones I knew I would never finish even thoug hI know I had readers waiting to see what happened...)
DeletedAccount04-21-2011 chapter 10 . 5/17/2010
OMG nooo! Why would you delete this? There's absolutely nothing wrong with your writing style and I really like this story, I'm sure that other people would agree with me. Please reconsider?
Lamia of the Dark chapter 9 . 5/15/2010
Yeah, this chapter jumped forward in time and was a little confusing because of that.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
ZERO!
klagana1 chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
oh shit keep going! it was worth the wait! dose she want him to adopt ristkua?