Reviews for My Greatest Strength
i loved it x
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
It was good!
Lissy chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I loved that! I felt it, it was deep. You should really consider turning this into more than one chapter. :)
xLily chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
So cute! I loved it :)
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Awesome
jlmckinney1982 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I really enjoyed this story. It was nice to see Jasper taking care of Alice in that way. The only mistake in it was they didn't know that Victoria was behind the newborn army. It wasn't until she showed up at the campsite that Edward and Bella found out. Even Bella didn't suspect it was her until she was watching them train in the clearing. Sorry, I'm not trying to be nit picky or anything. :) I really enjoyed it!
justawritier chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
very cute! I can't describe how much I love it. The way Jasper comfoted Alice was perfect.
hansbmd chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
That was a wonderful story! I love Alice and Jasper, they're my favorite couple from the entire story, and you made them seem even more perfect together. The way he comforted her, that was astounding to me. You wrote this story beautifully! Well done! Well done!
Nightwatchewr'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
That was so good. I just loved it. :D I'm so glad Miles3 told me about this, because it was AWESOME. :D
Miles333 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
That was so sweet! *wipes away tear* I absolutely LOVED it! Awesome job! :)
TraceyH79 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story that delved in deeper into the lives of Jasper and Alice. It was very well written.
BrownEyedLikeBella chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Loved it
Jood2395 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Very cute!
katxopixie chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw... That was very good. Good plot, very well written, and no overkill. Three thumbs up. (I borrowed someone else's thumb because that was better than two.) Ironically, I wrote an AxJ fanfic that was reviewed by Naley_Is_Love. Then, I clicked to read her stories, and found her request for an AxJ fanfic. Lol.
VoldieBeth chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
That was an adorable one-shot! Alice and Jasper are just too cute!