Reviews for Reckless Abandon
go-kiss-an-orc chapter 11 . 6/13
This is so amazing omg, I've read all three of your stories over the past few days and have loved them SO much! I really hope you get the inspiration to continue updating this, even if the last update was in 2011, because it truly is awesome! (Also, your writing has improved HEAPS since the first story)
Quillice715 chapter 8 . 11/7/2017
Finally! It's about time Juliet grew up enough to see Fred! Love it!
Bookworm742 chapter 11 . 10/24/2017
I love all three of your stories and all I can say is that I really hope you’ll update but considering the last time you’ve did was 6 years ago I feel like it might not happen. By none the less I would love if you did as I’m dying to find out what happens and it’s a really good story
FrayGray chapter 11 . 10/8/2017
This is an amazing story! I have binged through this story and part 2 in the last couple days. I truly love the development and am really excited to see how the story will progress!

I have only ready twin/ oc stories where the oc dates Oliver and I don’t think it’s as good as the Cedric angle. This is just so great and I absolutely love it! This is an amazing story, definitely one of the top ones I love! You are a great writer
emilyamazing chapter 11 . 3/23/2017
Man i love this series, keep it up!
JohnnyDeppIsMine chapter 11 . 3/2/2017
I really enjoy this story! I'm glad we've gotten to see a little bit of Fred/Juliet and I hope life's treating you okay!
neffa chapter 11 . 2/14/2017
you have to update oh my god
Nina3KPop chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
I know that you have getting a lot of reviews, probably say something along the same lines, but i'm gonna say it anyway! lol It only took me 2 days to read all of your stories and I absolutely LOVED them. I see that you haven't updated for quite a while and that's okay because I know life is unpredictable and you never know whats going to happen. I truly hope that you'll update at some time because i'd really like to know what will happen but I won't badger you with " PLEASE UPDATE" constantly because I can understand how annoying that can be. BUT whenever you do update i'll be sure to read and if you can't update anymore i will totally understand but it'd be much appreciated if you would say that you can't
Nina3KPop chapter 5 . 12/16/2016
Alicia is a completely an utter cow hag capital B!
It's always erked me in the movie when they thought Harry was making it up, I mean seriously? What would be the point of lying?
And don't even get me started on umbridge...! Ohh I lived when she tried to plead for Harry to say that she was innocent or whatever and his reply being " sorry professor, I must not tell lies" that's my favorite bit man sigh
ANYWAY! Lol good job on the chapter, read great!
Justalonereader chapter 11 . 6/27/2016
I know you get this comment a lot, but I just have to repeat it. I can't help it.

This story is good. By good I mean GOOD. And by GOOD I mean AMAZING! I know you haven't updated a single story in 5 years, and are probably not reading this comment, but...

I really hope you once again update. If you don't, that's fine, but I really hope you do. You said in your profile that you're hoping to start the 4th or 5th book... so I was hoping maybe you had already finished and not yet posted this one. If you have, I would greatly appreciate it if you'd post that, along with a note saying you're officially not going to be continuing it. If you haven't, well...

That's your choice, I guess. But I think many of us readers would at least like to know why.

Thank you for writing this story!
From, A lone fanfic reader
Helloelo chapter 11 . 4/7/2016
:) I just wanted to tell you did a great job with this fanfic. (the trilogy, I mean)
Let's be honest, I'm not one to post reviews after a chapter, and I know it's awful for an author - but that's how I am...
But, when there's a story I enjoy, I always finish reading it and then post a review. So that's what I'm doing now.
Obviously you've stopped writing this or put it on a long hiatus. The "why' is your business.

I liked it, I really did. I enjoyed every chapter. The atmosphere is really well set, in my opinion. Characters are not ooc and I just love the fact that Juliet makes a lot of mistake, sometimes knows it but doesn't fight it, like when she thinks it's Harry's fault if Cedric died (btw, poor Cedric and poor Harry :'(). I love the fact Fred also make mistakes without being a complete jerk. Sometimes he acts like he is, but Juliet had her times too. They're just like normal teenagers, you know. They're very good to the heart without being perfect and that's just great. J.K.R. managed to set convincing characters and you just kept that atmosphere. which is what sometimes lack in HP fanfic. The relationship between Fred and Juliet seems natural, just as her relationship with the other characters and every relationship in you fanfic.
Soooo yeah. It was and is, what I call a good fanfiction. The kind of fanfic that I would like to see in books (because it easier to have a book than internet)

So thank you for this story. I'm really glad I've discovered it.

I won't ask you to UPDAAAATE PLEAZZZZZ, but know that if ever you write again for this fanfic, I'll gladly read it :)
Connie Weasley chapter 11 . 2/9/2016
So, I've just read through all three of your Fred and Juliet stories over the last few days (anytime I wasn't working or sleeping) and all I can say is I bloody love them!

I love Julie and Fred's relationship, I loved what you did with her and Cedrick in the last story and I love how close she is with George too. In case it wasn't clear the first few times I said it, I LOVE this story and can't wait to read more!

I hope you post again soon!
takarifan01 chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
I don't know if my other review posted, but if it did, then it cut me off.
But basically I was writing how it's been a while since I've read this story, so I went back and read all of the parts and remembered how much I loved it.
And I do hope that one day you will continue to update it, although I know life can be crazy and you may not have time to write like you used to.
But I hope you still get on here and see how much people have enjoyed this story and your writing, and that we can eventually continue on this journey with the twins and Juliet.
Hopefully you're doing well in life~
takarifan01 chapter 11 . 1/22/2016
i don't know if you've been on very recently and read any of your reviews, but I wanted to leave you one anyway.
It's been quite a while since I've read this story, but I just recently read through Parts 1 and 2 and all the way up until your most recent chapter here and I'm so glad that I went back and read this again. I forgot how much I absolutely enjoyed it.
I'm really bad with words, so I won't babble on about anything, but I do hope that you're doing well in your life since you last updated this and that things are going okay for you.
I hope that if you do still get on, and check everything, that you do see how much people have enjoyed reading this and still hope that even though it has been quite a while since the last
update, you will still continue with this story. (though I know life can be crazy and it can be hard to find time to write, which is completely understandable.)
I just thought I would let you know how much I have loved reading all three parts, and do hope that one day you might continue to update, whenever the time
Maraurderette chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
I love the story please update I've read the other two stories of this series and thought they were brilliant