Reviews for Ghost
LilyLunaPotter142 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Oh no. I hope James will notice the agent or just be reserved in what he says
Laura chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
I really wish you would update this cuz it's soooo good and I wanna find out what happens
Miyo chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Still hoping to see an update one day, haha. Regardless, I love how this was written. Really wish Vesper was still around and kicking in the movies. The chapters you have published were quite good, I love how Vesper seemed to be stronger. ) Do update if you ever get inspired again!
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Continue, please?

I'm really enjoying James Bond fics, (something I never thought I would). I have come to the conclusion that most are rather well written from the few I've read already. I like this one though; it has a hopeful feel to it as well as a sense of rising trouble.

Tabitha
Noirreigne chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Please continue to write this. I hope you can work through your block because it is so very good.
Noirreigne chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Amazing story.
Noirreigne chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Fascinating start. :D You have me hooked.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Yay! Thanks for updating, and I can't wait for part IV. It just gets better and better, but the suspense is only building. Great job on this so far!
Secret and Strange Angel chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Yay! Can't wait for part IV!
hrsracer00 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Oh yea, starting to get good:)
v-volatile chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
more please! very good.
moon shadow 31 chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
WoW... she pregant with his child?

Please continue but don't let anything happen to the baby!
jojobevco chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Good Chapter
marine cathedral chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
So glad to see you're updating this! Please, keep going!
Chasing Liquor chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
This is a very good beginning. Would love to see you continue this, though I'm not sure you will. Vesper and Bond had a lovely relationship, and I'm interested as to how you planned to handle the reunion.