Reviews for On the Corner of First and Amistad
Starr chapter 22 . 1/1
You made me cry like a little girl oh my gosh u should seriously become a writer
O my gosh u are amaze I read trust 10minutes ago and I was like I love her writing and then I found this one I love it omg it is amaze so far
TwilightloverCC chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
I wanted to thank you. You see I normally never get emotional when I'm reading a book but your writing in this story and your other story 'Trust' made me feel something and that's not very easy to do.

You have a gift with words use it, embrace it because it is a part of who you are and never forget that you're an awesome writer

I hope to see more of your stories out there

Yours sincerely,
Caitlin
ItCan'tRainForever chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
Love this!
brandy chapter 22 . 4/19/2012
make a sequal or a chapter of when bella told edward she was pregnant with the first child
Sweet Lunar Land chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
And you say Masen again here, Edward Masen in the begging then to Edward Cullen and then the Masen Apartment.
Sweet Lunar Land chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
You said his name was Edward Masen, and now you say Cullen. Did you just change it because I am kind of confused.
twilight rules xx chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
so far totally cute
Ashlie Christine chapter 22 . 6/1/2010
Luved it frm beginning to end! :D
Shazza-Girl chapter 22 . 12/22/2009
this was really good. i would've reviewed the previous chapters but i was a little anxious to read the next chapter. alright i was a lot anxious. this was an amazing story which i had expected to be dark and angsty but was in fact light-hearted and yet had those heart wrenching moments when you just wanted to cry. amazing.
Twilighter123 chapter 21 . 12/6/2009
I told you! and really i should have done this anyway. the second i read 'alice smiled excitedly at me' i was like omg hes gonna propose! hes totally gonna propose! and the proposal did not let me down. it was amazing and sweet and only a tad bit nerveracking and suspenseful and the location and the day and the words were just the perfect combination. and since i reviewed these in the wrong order i can mention how the epilogue AND the proposal is one of the best combinations of the two that ive read. and i dont say that to everyone just because thats the nice thing to say. anyway thanks again for a great story and especially these last two amazing chapters. extra please?
Twilighter123 chapter 22 . 12/6/2009
I loved this story. and this was one of the cutest and most sweet epilogues i have ever read. thank you for a wonderful story. i would definitely enjoy an extra, and im sure im not alone! and since you have like 498 reviews, and that kinda seems unfair to someone who wants 500, i think ill go back and review last chapter too. it was review worthy.
17forever17 chapter 22 . 10/9/2009
this story is amazing i didn't think i would like it when i read the summary but its one of my favorites. when i read this last chapeter i started to cry and im sad that its over and i would love an extra :)
katupatu chapter 22 . 8/27/2009
I luv it !

Fcourse do more!

Aw!

:D
katupatu chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
The Fray you found me rules ive been listening that really much and then you come and write about ! :)

U hve kinda good taste in music :)