Reviews for On the Corner of First and Amistad
ItCan'tRainForever chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
Love this!
brandy chapter 22 . 4/19/2012
make a sequal or a chapter of when bella told edward she was pregnant with the first child
Sweet Lunar Land chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
And you say Masen again here, Edward Masen in the begging then to Edward Cullen and then the Masen Apartment.
Sweet Lunar Land chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
You said his name was Edward Masen, and now you say Cullen. Did you just change it because I am kind of confused.
twilight rules xx chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
so far totally cute
Ashlie Christine chapter 22 . 6/1/2010
Luved it frm beginning to end! :D
Shazza-Girl chapter 22 . 12/22/2009
this was really good. i would've reviewed the previous chapters but i was a little anxious to read the next chapter. alright i was a lot anxious. this was an amazing story which i had expected to be dark and angsty but was in fact light-hearted and yet had those heart wrenching moments when you just wanted to cry. amazing.
Twilighter123 chapter 21 . 12/6/2009
I told you! and really i should have done this anyway. the second i read 'alice smiled excitedly at me' i was like omg hes gonna propose! hes totally gonna propose! and the proposal did not let me down. it was amazing and sweet and only a tad bit nerveracking and suspenseful and the location and the day and the words were just the perfect combination. and since i reviewed these in the wrong order i can mention how the epilogue AND the proposal is one of the best combinations of the two that ive read. and i dont say that to everyone just because thats the nice thing to say. anyway thanks again for a great story and especially these last two amazing chapters. extra please?
Twilighter123 chapter 22 . 12/6/2009
I loved this story. and this was one of the cutest and most sweet epilogues i have ever read. thank you for a wonderful story. i would definitely enjoy an extra, and im sure im not alone! and since you have like 498 reviews, and that kinda seems unfair to someone who wants 500, i think ill go back and review last chapter too. it was review worthy.
17forever17 chapter 22 . 10/9/2009
this story is amazing i didn't think i would like it when i read the summary but its one of my favorites. when i read this last chapeter i started to cry and im sad that its over and i would love an extra :)
katupatu chapter 22 . 8/27/2009
I luv it !

Fcourse do more!

Aw!

:D
katupatu chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
The Fray you found me rules ive been listening that really much and then you come and write about ! :)

U hve kinda good taste in music :)
Mari Clari chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Hey i am seriously loving ur stories ur really good at writing! there r some stories i read and i dnt like some parts but i love ur entire thing. keep writing cant wait till u update ur story!
MzCoqueta chapter 22 . 8/7/2009
o wow...it took me all day night to finish it but i finally finished it...it was great...congrats again on your writing skills...this story didnt make me cry as the first one...but the last chapter made me cry...they were happy tears...they are great together...the love they had was so pure...i wanna know what happen to the gang did they get married too and had family...where is bella and edward living now...
MzCoqueta chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
cool i just started reading it and it sounds good so far...