Reviews for The Dreamseeker
Daina Solo chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Stella Artemis.. really.. Stella means Star or something like it. You flame me for a fic like this yet you have one. HYPOCRITE... All I'm saying. Think before the flame. It works along with the block with mightier than the keyboard. KeyboardSomeone hurt Block forgotten forever until you unblock so you can take your anger out at a flamer oh joy.
Teumessian Fox chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
So, this is starting out well. It's nice and long, no grammar mistakes, etc. But of course there are a few things. Percy seems a little out of character, and your 'person' takes this all a little too well. "Yes, of course there are monsters, and the gods are real! It makes perfect sense." No. Not gonna happen. There will inevitably be some sort of reaction.

And the whole "going to save or destroy the gods" thing. It's a little pet peeve of mine. Of course, Percy is a bit of a Gary Stu (Sickeningly Perfect Character, aka, a Gary Stu/Mary Sue) so it kinda defeats the purpose...

Oh, Carp- I just read this and it looks like a total flamer. So, I must heap praise on you. But, of course my fingers hurt, so you're going to have to imagine what I praise you for. Have fun, and don't turn me into a pervert by imagining me saying sicko stuff, please!

- Fox
jl chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
The chapters need to be longer. Long chapters are worth more than a short chapter even if the wait is longer.
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Oh boy. Another prophacy. Yikes.
ForFreedom21 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009

omgomgomgs

if i were percy id be like: "so i saved their butts and almost got killed for NOTHING?"

lol

update soon
The Ocean Is My Inkwell chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Yay! You mentioned me! Thanks! ;D

I like it. This chapter was somewhat short, but it's still good and exciting. And the new development about a new prophecy is pretty unexpected. Maybe it's not a very original idea, but I think you have the full potential and power to work with it and twist it around. I love your writing!
Chaos Moonlight chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
good job on your story, if you need a character just PM me and i'll make onwe up as quick as I can
ForFreedom21 chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
AH

thats amazingly awesome

(and terrifying)

lol

update soon

Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Awesome story, I can't wait for the next update!
The Ocean Is My Inkwell chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
No, no, no, I want you to get on with the story!

Percy's POV was certainly interesting; you're one of the few authors whose works I've ever read who was able to accurately portray Percy's persepctive, almost exactly the way Mr. Riordan did. ;D

As for Stella, her personality hasn't been showed much, and your chapters are somewhat short, but that's okay. That's how I started out too. I just think it's pretty weird that Stella didn't show more panic about the echidna and all, but then again, it could just be her personality.

Hope you continue! I'd love to see what happens next!

Chloe

P.S. Percy's destroying half of Chiron's ancient Greek books was such a HILARIOUS plot twist! It seems so believable that Percy would be at the bookstore! Great job! Five thumbs up, if I had them! XD
jonove1203 chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
Good story but why did she just tell Percy that there was a monster at the bookstore and didn't say anything when Percy talked about mortals. Or did she already know? But good story. I am expecting a new chapter ASAP!
IceRose84528 chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
It's god, so remember to update :)
waterdragon74 chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
Awesome story! We all love reviews, so here you go! Make your chapters longer and updateupdateUPDATE! (lol, Penn State rocks!)
The Ocean Is My Inkwell chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Okay, Stella's parent is Artemis.

Secondly, she crashes into Percy!

Thirdly, the monster is a Fury!

If I'm all wrong, tell me.

You should go on with this! At least your grammar is flawless, and your plot is very interesting. Stella's dad reminds me of Meggie's dad Mo in Inkheart (have you read that?). I love the simple twists of plot. Keep writing! I hope I motivated you! Lol.
whitemoon46 chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
could it be... Grover?

jk jk.. of course I know its annabeth!

Awesome story... for this one, try to keep updating! Gr!

...please?