Reviews for Wingman
TrickForTreat chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
Gosh, I didn't squeal, not at all. That was adorable! I loved it, great job!
phantom-jedi1 chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
All together, now:

Awwww!

So sweet! Very nicely done. :)

Phantom Jedi
TheGrandDuchess chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
OOOOHHHH
pinkpearl89 chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
Hey,

This was a really great story. But I'm kind of confused-is this the end? I feel like there's one more chapter left, you know? Anyways, I hope you update really soon because I loved it :)
blackmoon9793 chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Hey, are you going to update this anytime soon? Because it's been a while and this is probably the best Star Wars story I've read yet.
FelsGoddess chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Love it. Looking forward to more.
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Read this over on and just wanted to say "Well done!" I rarely read about Jaina/Jag, so this was a nice surprise indeed. :)

Phantom Jedi
Brown-eyedFiction chapter 9 . 9/22/2009
Wonderful absolutely wonderful. Though I must say ending Chapter Nine like that and having no other chapters damn near killed me. XD I love your writing style and your quirky dialogue, and your portrayals of Jaina and Jag are flawless. Please update soon, your talent as a writer is stunning and brilliant all rolled into one. Thanks for making my day, and I hope to see more!
blackmoon9793 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Wow! What an amazing story. Your writing is supurb and the characters are completely believable. I really do think that if this were a novel they'd behave exactly the same way. Please update soon!
BeethovenFA03 chapter 9 . 6/12/2009
I love this story. Just had to tell you how much I've enjoyed it. You're right... this is exactly the type of thing I wish they would've given us after Invincible. Jaina & Jag deserve some happiness, and you're giving it to them (albeit slowly!)

I look forward to more updates!
xxshebeexx chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
This is a gorgeous story. You've fleshed out and really given life to the Fel family, so realistically and so in character - very impressive! I love watching the dynamics shifting between Jag, Jaina, Soontir and Syal - fascinating! The whole way through, I'm just waiting for Jag to pop the question as well :) Fantastic stuff, hope you keep writing!
Nymbis chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
This is an amazing story. I especially love how you've expanded upon the Fel family, all the characters are fleshed out and the family atmosphere you've created is wonderful! Great work :)
Fel'sfirstwife chapter 8 . 3/11/2009
This is great. Love the portrayal of the Fels. Hope you add on soon.
acagered chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
Oh...cliffie...I really like this story though and I appreciate your potryal of the Fel family as actual people instead of robots. Please write more!
Lanta chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
This is interesting, I've enjoyed reading it. I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)