Reviews for Child in Time
titan616 chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
This is one of the best Jenny adventures I've read so far, and very well written. Jenny kicked ass, and it was awesome watching her absolutely wreck Shank. I think I'll check out Space Cases to now.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Awesome.

This is one great teaser.

I had forgotten all about Space Cases until I stumbled across this.

Thought it was a great show.

And very cool that Jenny is going to meet them.
PhoenixRe chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
I liked it much better than it's prequel. You must have put some thought in it.

Good scenario, loved Jenny; how you made her, a thirst of knowledge and all that...

Some grammar mistakes and some words missing here and there.
Harry2 chapter 6 . 11/7/2009
Very nicely done with the ending Thomas. I like the way you used the material from Blink to help start teaching Jenny. And I look forward to seeing more of her in the future. As for Life on Mars, I HAVE NOT seen it yet! We won't get it on TV here in the states till April or May at the earliest, due to the show being switched from the Sci-Fi Channel to BBC America. But when it does air, I WILL keep your rant in mind! I have my DVD player set up to play English DVD's and I prefer what I see on DVD. If I get the chance, I will order the entire season from England so I can truly appreciate it. And should I ever get over the pond to England we shall see if perhaps the two of us can meet and swap ideas.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 6 . 11/7/2009
This was a bittersweet ending, very similar to what most Doctor Who episodes have. Very, very nicely written.

And watch who you berate! Not all Americans are idiots when it comes to British TV!

Looking forward to more of your work. Keep writing!
pcody chapter 6 . 11/7/2009
Beta Read:

but "non" of the knowledge

should be

"none"
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
Ok, cliffies are not nice. You know this.

*glares*

Anyway, nice to see you back on the writing scene.

Keep writing!
MDR chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
I'm enjoying these stories very much...and I've only ever watched two episodes of , and one of those times was back in the 80s! ;)
Harry2 chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
Well, what Jenny did here was shades of her father's 7th incarnation! And she played the game PERFECTLY! Time would be VERY proud of her!
Ishikawa-san chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
Fantastic!

Great Story, can't wait to see what dear old dad will tell her.

Jenny is just the most loveable Time Lady ever, including Susan and all the others.

She must read scarily fast though.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
cool
Delphine Pryde chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Think this is a crossover first...very well written.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
LOL! ROFL! Now this, THIS is something that the 7th incarnation of the Doctor would do! BRILLIANT! Sheer Brilliance!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
*snicker* Yup, that's an ultimatum all right. Nicely done, brilliant chapter. Loads of fun to read. Watch your sentences though, aome of them were slightly off. Keep writing!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 5/23/2009

Again, a wonderful story that you've written here. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!