Reviews for There But For Grace
TooEarlyForThis chapter 1 . 5/11
Came across your videos and your stories again. Hope you're doing well. Feel like coming back? No pressure. Just a fan of your work.
TooEarlyForThis chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
Still have my hope you'll return.
Still enjoying reading this.
It's Too Early for This chapter 17 . 9/2/2011
Hi. /waves and blushes

I would just like to let you know that I'm re-reading this fic again.

I really enjoy your characters.

I enjoyed your vids on You Tube.

It would be nice if you continued on.
It's Too Early For This chapter 17 . 3/2/2011
Hi! Are you doing ok out there? Please come back. Grace is delightful and we miss her interactions with Sam and Dean. Especially Dean, he hasn't quite realized he's sweet on her yet. I'd love to see how that turns out. And Grace's storyline, you just scratched the surface it seems. No pressure, but surely your muse hasn't totally left you?
It's too early for this chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Your writing is inspiring me to re-watch the series. Thank you. Your AU fits nicely.
1st timer chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
This is my first try at looking at a fanfic. My curiosity finally got the better of me. I was terrified I'd run into wincest, so this is a relief.

Noted that you asked for anything that seemed unAmerican (phrase made me smile). When Grace tunes in to the TV, you use 'rubbish' which isn't common over here. Also, I've no idea what a quiz show is. A game show maybe?
It's too early for this chapter 17 . 1/11/2010
Hi... are you coming back? Just wondering, as Grace should probably wake up soon. Remember... she didn't want to end up a vegetable?
Callophilia chapter 17 . 10/28/2009
Great to see an update! Thought it was finished. Ha i knew it was top gear :D I don't have a clue about ac/dc either lol/
Girl-Can't-Help-It chapter 17 . 10/27/2009
this is so great! I love it and I love Grace(that's my baby sister's name btw. she's 9 and i huge dean-girl) I'm just trying to find out, is it going to be Dean/Grace or Sam/Grace? Seems like she's leaning towards Dean,but I'm hoping for Sam. I'm a Sam-girl thorugh and through!
DestiNati0n chapter 16 . 10/14/2009
WOW!

I see you haven't updated in two months... But, I'll be waiting for one, okay?

Great Job!
GreenJasper chapter 16 . 6/8/2009
I liked this chapter. I liked the John pov. Update Soon! :)
Callophilia chapter 16 . 6/8/2009
pretty cool, more action! I hope we find out what's going on with grace soon, but i know what's coming next so i don't think it will be for a while :S I have seen none of the newer eps now, I missed so many i'm just going to wait for the DVD's to come out soon. I love supernatural fests. Just having one after another on, brilliant fun. Woo for summer holidays! more updates :D
Callophilia chapter 15 . 4/21/2009
lovely little bit about Grace there :D like the chapter. I love bobby too I bet he does die though i was saying that to my boyfriend on sunday when we watched Supernatural and bobby saved the day! he is pretty awesome :D
Fear My Butterfly Army chapter 15 . 4/19/2009
Badges for Sammy and Grace sound good, too. The signs might be better, though, especially if they're glowing or something. That way Dean really couldn't make mistakes. Though that would be really annoying to carry around...

And I agree- I wish that old sweet Sammy was back. This new one just bums me out...

Geeze- what's going on with Grace? I really like her. I'm sure the boys'll figure out what to do, though... At least, I hope so!

Anyways, brilliant chapter, like always. :) Have a nice evening/day/week/however long until you post again!
Fear My Butterfly Army chapter 14 . 4/19/2009
Aw... poor Sammy. This episode always makes me sad.

And, I laughed out loud at your note at the end. Apparently, the height difference and the fact that one had boobs isn't enough for Dean. He needs a bit more clarification. Should Sam and Grace start wearing opposite colors from each other? :)