Reviews for Tears of a Broken Heart
UnfollowTheSun chapter 1 . 4/23
Oh wow! This is really thoughtfully written. You capture the heartbreak and sadness of Maria's feelings of unrequited love at that moment. Hope you write more SOM stories, I like that Frau Schmidt seems to cotton onto what's going on and offers words of comfort before Friedrich storms Maria's bedroom. Hehe! Enjoyed reading this :)
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
great story
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
A great story. Very good.
Kristine Thorne chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This is lovely. I do hope you continue with it.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Hey, this was really solid! I like the part where she found the strength and sense of pride she didn't know she had. Actually that whole section was my very favorite part.I love angsty stories and you did an excellent job.:)
EmmaLiesl chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Yeii! Another TSOM fanfic writer!I'm glad you shared your story here.I hope that you'll continue your was very have a talent of describing write more!
songofthec chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I loved this so much! Amazing first SOM story :D
ForeverJulie chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
However sad this was, it was really well written and I hope you'll write some more stories for us. I think you really captured Maria's sadness and her thoughts. The only thing I would fix is in the second to last paragraph when you say "her love's marriage to another." That should be engagement. I sincerely hope that the Captain would never have married the Baroness under any circumstances. It was lovely though :)
adda edwards chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Beautifully done! I could feel her anguish and pain. I love the interaction between her and Frau Schmidt. You really did a great job.