Reviews for White Lace
chillwithJyl chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
Aww. This is so soo nice. I really love the endings to every chapter. Soo good!
ashtondene chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
So I didn't really think that any of them could get better than 5 after I read it, I loved it and all that it did for Blair and Chuck, but then, 6, well six just blew me away.

and well, understanding the incest comment would be nice, but even without it, six is by far my favorite!
puresimplicity-xo chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
"So he opens his mouth and repeats the declaration so at least she’ll hold a pair of them in her heart."

I love that line.

I like the reflective symmetry in this; how they returned to where they once threw down their gauntlets and refused to acknowledge one another.

"...handing her another piece of himself until he’s not sure where he ends and she begins."

Another lovely line.

When it comes to Blair and Chuck, there is no clear ending or beginning. They just sort of come together as one.

Oh, I'm interested by this incest comment.

But you're right, it was a good place to end it.

King to her Queen.

I've never really noticed that Nate was a 'Prince' but this makes it all the more true.

The King wears the crown and Chuck definitely wears the crown when it comes to Blair.
Brookebynature chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
She's queen and prince would be her son? Incest? Did I get it right? lol, I understood though, it made sense to me, even if not in the way you intended. I LOVE the commnt about Dan "(Humphrey, for all his faults – numerous as they may be – is a (virtually) untapped wealth of useless knowledge.)" There are so many insults you could throw around about Dan, someone should really do that more on the show.

So I'm sure you know I loved this without me having to tell you, but I will anyway :) I loved this.

And I'm very excited for Darkling :) So when you're ready to update that, I'll be waiting.

Gracie x
fizliz23 chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Aw..that was sweet, but definetly had a serious intensity to it. Love the story, update soon plz.
lovetaker101 chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
I love it (what else is new?). I love the idea of Chuck dragging Blair all around New York and its surrounding areas, telling her he loves her in all the places he should have before. It's such a perfect way to win her back. Loved the line about Dan and his useless knowledge. It's so true, especially to the UES.

Hm, the incest comment...could he be referring to gross Catherine and Marcus? But I don't know if he even knew about that...I give up. Tell me!

Such a fabulous series. Now I'm dying for Chuck to finally say it on the show! He better do it soon. But if not, I'll just come back to this. Fantastic job!
SacredLimo417 chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
will you at least tell me? I must know!

I loved this so so much. I must say my favorites are #1 and #5.

You're a very beautiful writer. I'm sad to see this end. But excited for your other stories!
TheMusicLives chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Okay, so I know that I've been bad... not reviewing. :( I've been catching the updates on my phone because I've been SO BUSY.

But, I did have to let you know how much I've enjoyed the little 'I Love You' scenarios that you've come up with, my dear. And I had to comment on this:

"He’s tempted to tack on 'too'..."

I laughed SO EFFING HARD when I read that; it just reminded me of how we decided that CB are not 'too' people. :lol:

I love you, Lynne! :kiss:
luneress chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
aww...this is the last one...:( it was perfect though. very beautiful. a wonderful ending drabble to the other five. i think this one is my fav...everything about it was beautiful and perfect. your writing is amazing.
Catheryne chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Dang... That was romantic. I think I'm going to just fall squealing into bed if this happened on tv, because I am melting just reading it from you.
suspensegirl chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
hehe. well, i think I get the incest line...i think. Just don't ask me to explain my thoughts and I can avoid being possibly humiliated. lol. XD

I LOVED this one. Like TRULY loved it. I loved #5 too...and all the rest. But perhaps I understand these two the best as well and that's why I love them. But they are all truly beautiful, and I feel honored to be able to witness some more of your incredible magic. )
suspensegirl chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
aww...I wanted her to respond to him after his beautiful confession. But as always, your work was still phenomenal and flawless. This one in particular was breathtaking.

Loved it. )
Passenger chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Beautifully written, Lynne!

I literally got goosebumps reading the part where Chuck says “I love you” ..
princetongirl chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
loved it update soon
SacredLimo417 chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Goodness.

Chilling.

I absolutely loved it! I really really love this fic. It's like, earning a special place in my heart.

I wish GG would somehow make it so Chuck could say ILY for the first time like 10 tens. Maybe various dream sequences of Blair's? Just a thought haha.

NEWAY. You're amazing.