Reviews for Long Distance
Becky L chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Really good. I wish you'd add more to it but since this was written so long ago I guess you're not going to. Still, I liked it!
Paula19 chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
I'm torn between feeling really sorry for Rosalie (you capture her desperate desire for a child really well!) and hating her for being so smug and not really caring about what happens to Bella - and Edward. I liked your take on Emmett as well - how he's torn between wanting what's best for Bella, but supporting Rosalie too and wanting her to have her dreams come true as well. Thanks for sharing this story!

Cheers, Paula
EGGplantISHevyROXurSOX chapter 3 . 11/6/2009

nice conclusion

EGGplantISHevyROXurSOX chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
aw, i luv emmett

EGGplantISHevyROXurSOX chapter 1 . 11/6/2009

awesome chapter

i was kinda mad at steph too for that

Abrokenheart325 chapter 3 . 8/22/2009

That was great
two hours' traffic chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Rosalie's such an amazing character. This whole story was absolutely fantastic.

"From the moment I clasp her hand, nobody – not even her husband – will be able to get within five feet of her without my approval."

That line made me so happy.

Thanks for writing!

Inirini chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
That was great and perfectly in-character. I, too, have wondered about this and was greatly annoyed by Meyer by cutting it off with the phone call. Thanks!
CrEpUsCuL0 chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
you should definitively keep would be interesting to see Bellas pregnancy through Rosales eyes ] write write update update XD
gkjfhfkhd chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
this is really good, and a great idea too!

UpYourCupcake chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Wow, that is the first fic I've read from Rosalie's POV and I loved it!
PrincessFerdinand chapter 3 . 2/5/2009's over? that's so sad!It was really, really good. I think that, either you should make it not be over, or you should do a sequel. Please please please pretty please? With a cherry on top? (The yummy maraschino (sp?) kind :-)). And caramel and chocolate sauce and strawberry sauce and rainbow sprinkles? YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! It's a law :-).
massrie chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Wonderful! I love Rosalie's point of view of the meeting at the airport! I imagine that Bella was so grateful to see her and obviously Rosalie did care, at least about the baby. which was enough to begin with.

Edward being out of sorts would be natural given his reaction to the whole situation. I wonder what everyone else thought initially as well.

Excellent Job! You portray Rosalie perfect, haughty, smug, and a bit over the top.
gkjfhfkhd chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
:O wow.

this is good.
Katya chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
Please, please keep writing more! This is so good!