Reviews for Harry Potter and the Eternal Boundary
Luna's Meow chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
One big problem with your logic. They still shouldn't assume that she's from another planet right away. That's dumb. She could be a foreigner from any number of remote magical societoes in the world. Also, if she is a homunculus, that wouldn't prove her being from another world. Only that someone else succeeded where Flammel failed.
Slutmonkey Radishballs chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
I realize it's been over a year since you updated, but that never stopped anyone before! This is a fantastic story, and I hope you continue. I love planescape...
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
Will you continue one of the few HP stories I really like?

Minor nitpick:
The whores in Grace's brothel wear something different than the female uppersclass townspeople in PS:T. Except those who are Aasimar or Tiefling they wear the same dress as the prostitutes in the Hive. A dress which is much more sensible than the "two-piece bathing suits" worn by the rich and successfull.

Interesting idea:
What if sirius had been thrown into the past and is the father of James Black?
Excellent chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
To those who don't like the exposition, Planescape is all about exposition! It's the philospher's setting of D&D.

Just read through this entire series in one sitting. WOW! I hope you continue to write this - I can't wait for the meeting in the next chapter!
Phlogiston Man chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
I got halfway through ch. 6 before I couldn't continue. I generally liked the story, but the endless pointless explanations were a deal breaker. Less than 1/4 of what I read was actually things happening. The rest was exposition. Please realize, this is coming from someone who reads David Weber books. All of what I read could probably be compressed down into two chapters and be much more readable.
mainstreet52 chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
This is... cool. I'm just sad there isn't more already.
Bjrn chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
On the whole rather amusing, but a bit too 'show and tell'.

Best line "Although, inserting a pick into a lock is kind of suggestive."
Even better if you're Norwegian, because 'pikk', pronounced very similarly to 'pick', is slang for penis.
Hence endless jokes about my dwarf and his heavy pick.
Navarion chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
I like it great story. Even if I always favor Harry/Luna over Ginny, but well can't have it all. This Story makes me want pester one of my flatmates into leading a Planescape campaign. I will just have to add more planescape oddities into my Myranor campaign. I really missed some hints on Sirius adventures. And will there be Sirius Potter? Keep on writing and increase your speed. XD
Blackwizard71 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
hey wait a second... what if all the antimuggle charms... ...worked on belief.
Rick Summon chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Mitt, I know you lost the election, but that's no reason to take it out on *me!* :)
bogus1 chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
I really wanted to read another DND / HP crossover. But I had trouble getting into this story and the beginning of this chapter is where I realized it sucks.

Oh technically it's pretty well written. The problem with it is it takes itself so seriously it's downright conceited.

ALL I hear in this worthless chapter is a lot of fucking talking and angsting and whinging. And the fucking supposed golden trio with their gossipy drivel. You know, all the shit that JKR did in spades and that everyone is fucking sick of by now.

And this isn't an accident. In the PREVIOUS chapter, 90% of the fucking chapter was ALSO dedicated entirely to talking and angsting and fucking whinging. All the characters do is fucking talk talk talk.

And so by now all I want to read is some character scream at them SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE SNOTS OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU. Yet regretfully, I know that will never happen because the AUTHOR must simply LOVE all that talk talk talk shit if he's writing enough of it to choke the story dead.

Here's where I stop tolerating all this useless GOSSIPY DRIVEL talk talk talk I've been choking down. NO MORE!

I hope you eventually learn to plot a decent story. That is, you learn to write a story with actual plot IN it. Possibly in a decade or two. Or stop writing in the meantime.
Blackwizard71 chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
OH WAIT i gotta share my idea that could get me killed with everyone. Those of you who'll get the reference please don't try to kill me. But i have to do this

How to get the Dursleys involved.
Duddley: Hey look a Dungeons and Dragons ride...

( i know D D doesn't exist in this world though.)
Mayhem296 chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
Interesting and amusing so far.
Please keep writing this story!
Mayhem
Wulffe chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
Very nice chapter ..

:-}
Wulffe chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Interesting and informative chapter ..

:-}