Reviews for Warped Logic
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Note to self: don't piss off my teachers. It's doesn't end well.
Neat story! Kakashi was perfect with the excuses, and the hokages increasing exasperation with him... Perfect!
XeniaKunoichi chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I couldn't resist.
MuggleBornWY chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This is hilarious and so Kakashi. All the complains by each of them are also so...them. xD
Got a smile out of it. Funny and It's just kinda sad that Team Seven won't have these happy, relaxed days anymore because of one of them strayed to the wrong path..
Enough of depressing things.:
Love this one-shot too.
-WY
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was wonderful! Instant fave, absolutely hilarious. XD

I just hope Hiruzen enjoyed his half-day off as much as Kakashi did exacting vengeance on his students. (Setting a terrible example for Sasuke while he was at it, I might add.)

:D
The Leaf 180 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
OMG that was sooooooo funny! i was giggling like a mainiac when kakashi got back at team seven! he's the master of excuses! :D fav!
Eula Marie chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
LMFAO! I nearly spit my coffee out when I read this. *gasps from laughing too hard* Oh, Kakashi... Great job on this piece by the way, very entertaining! Nothing like Kakashi cracking the whip, mmm. :)
luckylisha58 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
awesome i could totally see this happening lol ya gotta love kakashi :)
PoppyxHatake chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
poor naruto, sasuke & sakura!

must hav had a real hard time!
emi-chan74 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
that was great. beautifully done
nayafish chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Kakashi is awesome! This story is awesome, and your awesome! It was a enjoyable read. Thank you :)
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
hehehe, Team 7 got OWNED!

well done!
sesshywesshy chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I love how you portray Kakashi - He's still a lazy slob, but aw hell, nobody cares when he's so amazingly lovable

This made me smile a lot.

All the characters are spot on - an admirable achievement indeed. (:
Cranberry Octopus chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I love how Kakashi said he would make sure Sasuke would never make it to the next rank and well... Sasuke's still a genin. Irony. :D
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
*shall comment in point form this time because she feels like it*

1 *sigh* I miss the Sandaime. It was good reading him again. Very well done on characterization.

2. At 6he risk of sounding like a complete fangirl, Kakashi is just so COOL! A lot of the fics I've read about him don't easily drive that point across which is one o the reasons why I love your works so much. You show his "coolness" without overdoing it and you never skate over or brush off his bad points/habits. Yes, he *is* a lazy bastard but he's entirely lovable too.

3. I've noticed you keep your Sakura very consistent no matter which cannon you use. (I'm assuming you're using one for Double Edged and another for the Summoning fic) Her habits, quirks, mannerism, they same to be the same. I don't know if this is because she's like that in the Manga (yes, I should be blasted to hell for only watching the Anime:$) or how you personally see her but it's nice. :)

Anyway, good job overall. You manage to make me sad, wistful, smile and laugh outright all in the same one shot, something which is really hard to do. :)
Kakashifan727 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
D'aww...I LOVE it! So funny.