Reviews for Little Changes
Sphinx005 chapter 61 . 4/26/2009
One word for all of this is 'whoa'! I actually went back and re-read the entire thing (cos I've been slack and forgot half of it!). Amazing stuff. I love it. Am off to read part v.
alemica2 chapter 61 . 4/26/2009
So sorry I haven't update, I was out of town and had no access to a computer! Anyways, I can't believe this story is over already :( I can't wait for the next one because I want to see what happens to everyone. The letters were really cute and I loved everything about this chapter... Hope you update soon and good luck with school!
Torithy chapter 61 . 4/25/2009
Aw can't believe it's the last chapter - really enjoyed it though, especially the letters!

And I'm really looking forward to the next part of this series and seeing what the future holds for everyone!

Great job on this, as always! :)
Mali08 chapter 61 . 4/24/2009
You did an amazing job with this story. I look forward to reading the next one. Good luck with the end of the year. I know it can be a killer. Great job!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 60 . 4/23/2009
Ok, I love the fact that Guy and Connie have sorta made up. And, I loved the digs at "Connie Conway" because I had a discussion with of my friends and her exact words were "Wait, her name would be Connie Conway? I changed my mind, I don't think they should end up together." But, I haven't changed mine, so keep up the C/C cuteness, please.

I really hope Scooter and Kelly can at least be friends again. I don't really like Liam.

I hope Jamie will be okay, and she should have told Julie the truth.

And, I didn't review the chap, but I loved that you named the baby Stephanie. I totally caught it was Steve in girl form and I think it's sweet because he is part of the Gaffney family. As Julie's best friend. That is all.
Mali08 chapter 60 . 4/23/2009
Poor Jaimie. I hope she can beat it. Julie and Jimmy are so sweet together. I'm glad Cassie and Lisa met. Maybe they can be friends. I still think Connie and Guy are meant to be together. I'm curious what will happen with Kelly and Scooter. Maybe they can get back together? Great update!
Torithy chapter 60 . 4/23/2009
Oh no, things don't sound good for Jaime! I hope Julie finds out the truth because I don't think she'd deal well with having been mad at her when she's so ill!
Mali08 chapter 59 . 4/22/2009
I loved this chapter! Jimmy and Julie are so sweet together. I love how Scooter is staying at Kelly's house. That's terrific. I'm glad Guy is finally moving on. I think he and Gabrielle would be cute together even though I like her with Brad and still think Connie and Guy will get back together. The part with Elena was interesting. Thanks for clarifiying the Stephanie thing. I realized quickly after I wrote that that the meaning behind it. I guess I just had a major brain fart:-). Great chapter!
alemica2 chapter 58 . 4/21/2009
OMG, this was a great chapter! Im so glad that Stephanie is OK. That was a little unexpected that both Jimmy and Brad kissed Elena like that lol.. I cant wait to see what happens next! Update soon.
moshimoro6785 chapter 58 . 4/21/2009
great chapter as always. And like the last reviewer, I don't understand Lena's need to kiss everyone. what the..
Mali08 chapter 58 . 4/21/2009
Oh I'm glad Stephanie is ok. I was worried. Is there something with the name Stephanie? I feel like I missed something. I'm glad Elena is going away, maybe she can get better and be somewhat normal. The thing with her I don't understand is why she feels the need to kiss every guy in town? I have a feeling the honeymoon won't last too long for Kelly and Liam. Great update!
alemica2 chapter 57 . 4/20/2009
Another great chapter! I loved it. Julie and Jimmy are sweet and so are Dean and Elena! I hope Elyse will be OK! Update soon.
Torithy chapter 57 . 4/20/2009
Eep, baby drama! I hope everything's okay with Elyse! Major cuteness on the Fulton/Tammy and Dean/Elena fronts though. :)
Mali08 chapter 57 . 4/19/2009
Aww what an emotional filled chapter. I hope things start turning around for all of them. Fulton is great to Tammy. I love them together. Julie and Jimmy going to college together will hopefully be a good thing. I liked Brad and Gabrielle together but this sex thing is going to put a wall between them. I hope Elyse and the baby are ok. Excellent update!
Mali08 chapter 56 . 4/19/2009
Great update! I'm wondering if something will happen with Gabrielle and Guy? I liked the scene with Elena and Tommy. It was sweet. I'm really starting to see how sweet Dean is. I love him and he's great for Elena. I hope Kelly and Scooter can make things work. Can't wait for more!