Reviews for Shudder
La Tua Contante. your cash
According to google translate
chanur chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
I think that it's the weakest Jasper I have ever read. He didn't even try to kill the tracker. Edward did a better job and was there for her. Hope you're going to make him get control. Not to be so useless
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
All will be right. *-*
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Yes, you will fall in love. Enjoy it. Hahaha
Guest chapter 28 . 11/11/2014
What the heck! YOU NEED TO WRITE TILL BELLA GETS TRANSFORMED! GTEAT 155555 STAR STORY BY THE WAY
Guest chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
Post the other story this one is good so how bad could the other one be ?
Kgoodrich16 chapter 28 . 11/27/2013
Sequel ? :)
Kimmysports chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
la tua contante means 'your cash' in Italian not your singer. il tuo cantante means 'your singer'
anabeth chase chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
wo dindt expext that
anabeth chase chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
good chapter i liked it alot

anabeth
anabeth chase chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
good job awesome first capter
David-El chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
So, how do they know Alice's full name in your story? As I recall, they didn't find out who changed her until the end of Twilight, and who she was until some time after they left in New Moon.
TheDutchessL chapter 27 . 7/12/2010
Wow. That's some story.

I love this pairing, and you definitely have talent. I enjoyed the songs in the beginning chapters, very good selections. Songfics are hard to do, especially in this arrangement. You did well.

Here comes the bad news.

The whole thing was a bit... overly angsty. I mean, Jebus, if you are going to have Bella be such an annoying teenager, why in hell would she respect her father's wishes?

Thought I could do this without getting to flamey. I hate criticizing. But...

The point is, I get it- life isn't fair. It's hard. It's flawed and imperfect- but when there is really more mope in a story when there is plot...

There has to be something soulful about soul mates. They have to be... redeeming. And maybe a bit in love. And that isn't something an author can have them just declare- it must be proven.

While this wasn't my cup of tea, it was an addicting read- I'm up at 1:30 and I hate staying up late. You must've done something right in that aspect.

I don't think I'll be reading much more from you. That being said, I don't think you should stop writing- you've an ear for prose and lyrical works. Very poetic. Keep at it.

-L
letsjustdance chapter 27 . 7/2/2010
Great story...I'd have loved a little more happy ending...longer happy ending...but great story!
letsjustdance chapter 22 . 7/2/2010
Well, I hate Jacob had to die...if he really IS dead...who knows with these immortals and their penchance for faking death and funerals. I still hate Leah! That bitch! lol I hate Tanya, too, though. lolol good writing :)