Reviews for Shudder
Guest chapter 28 . 11/11/2014
What the heck! YOU NEED TO WRITE TILL BELLA GETS TRANSFORMED! GTEAT 155555 STAR STORY BY THE WAY
Guest chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
Post the other story this one is good so how bad could the other one be ?
Kgoodrich16 chapter 28 . 11/27/2013
Sequel ? :)
Kimmysports chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
la tua contante means 'your cash' in Italian not your singer. il tuo cantante means 'your singer'
anabeth chase chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
wo dindt expext that
anabeth chase chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
good chapter i liked it alot

anabeth
anabeth chase chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
good job awesome first capter
David-El chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
So, how do they know Alice's full name in your story? As I recall, they didn't find out who changed her until the end of Twilight, and who she was until some time after they left in New Moon.
TheDutchessL chapter 27 . 7/12/2010
Wow. That's some story.

I love this pairing, and you definitely have talent. I enjoyed the songs in the beginning chapters, very good selections. Songfics are hard to do, especially in this arrangement. You did well.

Here comes the bad news.

The whole thing was a bit... overly angsty. I mean, Jebus, if you are going to have Bella be such an annoying teenager, why in hell would she respect her father's wishes?

Thought I could do this without getting to flamey. I hate criticizing. But...

The point is, I get it- life isn't fair. It's hard. It's flawed and imperfect- but when there is really more mope in a story when there is plot...

There has to be something soulful about soul mates. They have to be... redeeming. And maybe a bit in love. And that isn't something an author can have them just declare- it must be proven.

While this wasn't my cup of tea, it was an addicting read- I'm up at 1:30 and I hate staying up late. You must've done something right in that aspect.

I don't think I'll be reading much more from you. That being said, I don't think you should stop writing- you've an ear for prose and lyrical works. Very poetic. Keep at it.

-L
letsjustdance chapter 27 . 7/2/2010
Great story...I'd have loved a little more happy ending...longer happy ending...but great story!
letsjustdance chapter 22 . 7/2/2010
Well, I hate Jacob had to die...if he really IS dead...who knows with these immortals and their penchance for faking death and funerals. I still hate Leah! That bitch! lol I hate Tanya, too, though. lolol good writing :)
letsjustdance chapter 15 . 7/2/2010
oh no...poor doggy! I'm not a dog person, I'm a cat person..well, one cat in particular, my Allison (Allie, for short)...she's a manx - the cats with no tails and their hind legs are higher than their front ones, and very strong and 'rabbit-like' for the best description. Anyway, I am disabled (with fibromyalgia, and other assorted illnesses and ruptured discs, etc.) and she has been my best friend..the only one who has not left me through this trying time when I've lost everything, job, house, car, man, you name it...someday, when I get to Heaven (hopefully ;)) I expect this beautiful blond-haired angel to walk up to me and say "I am Allison, I was sent to be your guardian angel". Anyway, I shared a little more than reviewed, but I hope your dog is better by now and just wanted to let you know I understand that kind of love.
letsjustdance chapter 14 . 7/2/2010
Your poem is wonderful! I love the music tie-in..I'm trying to find each of the songs on you tube and play they along with the chapters...this has been an extremely moving story...I just hope it ends well...happily ever after and all.
letsjustdance chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
Wow, lot of ground covered...interesting chapter...keeps me reading.
letsjustdance chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Mercy! You got me with the line about being inside the woman he loves! Now I have NO IDEA where this story is going...and that's so cool!