Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Funny. :)

I like the characters and timeline setting.
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
OMG! I think I had the biggest laugh with this than any other starring Ukitake XD this was positively hilarious XD

Thank you for posting~~!
fayfan chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Kawaii~! X3
Juushiro roleplayer chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Loved it xD almost laughed myself to death reading the hyper part! xD
Archangel360 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010

I can just imagine Ukitake jumping around, seeing his pond and going, 'Its a LAKE!'

Made my day xD
oxygen deprived chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Ha! Swimming in the fish pond, LMAO! Awesome work!
Youkai Kisaki chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
OMFG that is frickin hilarious ... love it! (just as much as I love exclamation marks! Which is alot when I'm hypo like right now! On what I don't know! ... I guess its life ... oh well) anyways really really really good work it is absolutely funny!
Injection Of Love chapter 1 . 7/20/2009

Oh a lake!

Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 7/3/2009

OMG! That last thing about Juushiro screaming for candies got me cracking up so bad! :D

It was fantastic! ;)

Now, if only they would actually show a footage of something like that in the anime... *laugh* (the mini added thing-ies at the end of a show.)
Twin Shadows chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This is funny. Also, yes Kaien Shiba wasn't a lieutenant in the beginning of the Pendulum Arc, but the 'Disappearing Souls' part was in the later part of the story arc, when it's likely that Kaien had already accepted the rank so he could take care of his family, so you are technically accurate with your information from the manga.
cherrichik chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
bloody brilliant (wish i could still swim laps in my fish pond... :[)

ObsessionsGoTooFar chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Enjoy this? Oh, did I ever. I laughed myself crazy.
I am no longer using this acco chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
HAHAHA! That was awesome! (_)
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
E, so cute and hilarious! There was a point I SERIOUSLY couldn't breathe from laughing so hard! 13-Bantai gets no love! Hammered UkitakeWIN!

Gotta love Kaien! *huggles Kaien*

There were many favorite lines of this story but was my favorite BY FAR was:

'“It’s about time Kiyone and Sentaro earned their stripes, don’t you think?”' Ukitake, you are an evil, EVIL man. xD I can just see the horrors you'll dish out for them, and with a SNIME too! But I love you anyway Juu-chan! *tackles Uki*
Desperate with Imagination chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Laugh-out-loud hilarity! XD I can't believe its taken me so long to find this!

I love that such a crackish fic is not only completely IC but also makes canonical references - really this is too awesome for words (and I'm still giggling over the image of Ukitake jumping in to the pond).

Too many funny moments to name - suffice to say I loved every moment of this uberly humourous fic!