Reviews for Loopholes
kittykatgurrl63 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
really good.
phoenica chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
No idea wether you're still writing, but your appeal to overcome one's laziness is very effective! ;-)

I liked this story, even if it was short. The ending is just perfect & sexy! Cheers! :D
Hermytwin027 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Nice one! I can kind of see this happening, but not happening at the same time if you know what I mean? Like it's great to imagine they've been fucking each other senseless, all this time... but you just know that nobody would ever admit that if sex scenes were allowed on Bones this is what they'd involve! They'd just be like, "oh no, the characters have too much respect for one another to do that", or some other such bollocks! That made so much more sense in my head... and sounded way less pervy haha. Anyway, I love how you wrote about her showing up as 'just Temperance' with her chunky necklaces & whatnot, cos it was such a stark contrast to the other personas she's been portraying. Just yeah, nice one :)
quirks chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
was feeling the need for some b/b sweetness and this hit the spot just right.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Amazing story! Absolutely perfect!
Katj21 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Great story! I would love it as a multi-chapter, drawn out a bit more rather than the rush at the end. But I still think it's fantastic. :)
JuliaSays chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I love the concept of this story, and would love to see it fleshed out a little bit more. Very well written.
space77 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Really enjoyed this one... liked that shifting into their "real" selves at the end. Nice job!
Talise Lovela chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Aw... (The ending, I mean.) Really good.
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Thank goodness for loopholes! This has got to be one of my favorite fics ever (and I've read a lot). Tony and Roxie, Buck and Wanda, and Booth and Brennan-doesn't get any better than that.

Excellent work. Thanks for sharing.
kaitebug chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I love it. It's so hot and great
Valkyrie23 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Hot, adorable, and well written!
corik80 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
GREAT STORY! VERY HOT!
jennisfifi chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
So sweet! I really love it!
Jatechick chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That was perfection. Wow! Vivid imagery and perfect 'smut' stuff! Lovely.