Reviews for Need
hot that was hot!
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 1/30/2010

Nayeli chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
hahaha, nice fic!

i'm sure he took care of it! xD
UsagiDaisuki chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Akari-kun chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
omg! i loved that fan fic! you had a lemon and didn't even have to make them have sex! nicely done!
Temptress Venus chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Yaoi rules!Dude,don't be ashamed about posting yaoi go under an assumed identity.I do that all the :Make dure its not something dumb.(AHEM!DirtyPotato)Mines Venus
pnginlvrs chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Finish it! Please?
Dotti55 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Who in the world would call the cops on you for writing a story like this? This is where it's supposed to be, and believe me there are far worse ones out there. Now, you can't leave L unsatisfied after all that work he did...
Your Silver Lining chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Dude that was more than hot or sexy. It was freaking HEXY! Normally, I refrain from reading lemons but since it was you I HAD to read it. I felt kinda bad L didn't say I love you back but I'm sure he means it. Right? Why would anyone call the cops on you? It's not like you did anything bad. Except, you know, have every fangirl drool to death. Anyway, I liked this. It was nice. You should write a plot or something. Byee!

Heart of a Music Box chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
*eyes bugged, drooling*

jacob and edward for ever chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
fucking hell that was great please post more

arghh i love l
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
don't feel bad cause it was really good(L)!
M.S DARK ANGEL chapter 1 . 1/24/2009

write more pretti plzz! _
Breathless chapter 1 . 1/23/2009

... ... ... :O

... 'Ho crap, that was hot.

If anyone calls the cops on you, it's not going to be me. I've been a citizen of the internet long enough to become desensitized to Rule 34, and just go with the flow. I doubt anyone else would blow the whistle on you, either.

That was a very lovely PWP, as far as PWPs go. Personally, I prefer Pron-WITH-plot, but this was a lovely stand-alone scene, and it almost seemed as if there should have been some other stuff happening before and after, so it satisfied me after reading to contemplate what the story behind this might have been.

One last thing- and this is an entirely personal-opinion kind of thing- it bothered me a tiny bit when Light so easily said "I love you". Granted, people say some pretty uninhibited things when they, uuh, are physically involved, but I guess my interpretation of Light's character would be, he's not usually one to FEEL such things, let alone ADMIT ALOUD to feeling such things. Light's a complicated personality, and, in my interpretation, I think if he ever did fall in love with L that it would be an equally complicated feeling that 'love' wouldn't quite be able to define.

... But that's just me. :)

You're clearly a great writer, and I'm going to go check out the rest of your portfolio, now!
Mikan-citrus fruits chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I doubt anyone's gonna call the cops on you.

Anywho, It's really good!